Norfolk and Norwich Group

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
im booked up for weekends for the next couple of months. peak season in the bushcraft and canoeing industry. on a better note, i'll be running my first overnight bushcraft course on my own next weekend. im moving up the ladder fom "assistant" to "instructor" and my certificates have arrived from the BCU for my level one paddlesport instructor so i can coach canoeing and kayaking now too.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
No takers then, just as, swimbo has an opportunity to cycle the tour route and needs transport (me) so Sunday is out but still ok for the Saturday, still any takers

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi all just to say I passed the ham radio exam today, just need to wait for my call sign and license then I can broadcast across the airwaves.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Update to the 21st, the cycle ride on 22nd has been postponed so available for an over night those who are interested in doing so.

lets have a bigger response than last time, or just go for the Saturday its up to you.:camping:

Smoke magnet

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
hi all
having just spent last weekend on work stuff ie forest school, in worcester with my hammock and with another similar weekend in derby this coming weekend it brings me round to thinking about the moot again. anyone from these parts going this year? im thinking of staying for the duration

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Very quiet out there, who is up for the night of the 21st july then????

The Saturday is still on, may be some else has any ideas.

Smoke magnet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE