Norfolk and Norwich Group

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
When we going on that overnighter then Dave?
I've got 3 new toys for my biday that need to be played with ha ha
The weekend of 18th to 20th May is out for me as I am at the BMF Show

Rumcelt and I would be interseted in a night out, can not make the 25th and26th may as we are off to vist th sussex crowd down at broadstone warren...

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I too cant do the 18/20 weekend got a wedding, me burfday is friday and I'm going to the show to shop so I will show you my little toys too Kev.

Let me look at the diary at work as i have to work weekends now and speak to higher authority at home for a leave pass and get back to you all with a date, Big Stu got those dates as well

Smokemagnet

cold campfire

Apr 21, 2012
Norfolk
Hi guys its ben here, I have finally joined, just thought I would say hi in this thread. I will see you at the game and country fair all those who are going!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I just got a message from USA

Congrats on completing the Basic Bush Class!! I need your E-Mail addy to send you your certificate. I also need to know how you want your name on it. Real names only please.

I will be contacting Woody to have him change your user title to reflect that you have graduated the class.

Congrats again, and well done

Mac

New badges and certificate coming this way ha ha

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Checked my shifts and free the weekend of 12/13th May and spoken with John at the farm so it's all set for the overnighter and most importantly swimbo signed the leave pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here's the list
ME!!

Who else............................

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
i may give you a look on the saturday, sunday has the suffolk sunrise 100m, norwich 50m and a 25m time trial at bungay so its a cert that ill be on my bike somewhere!!

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Its my little girls b'day the week before, soi may not be able to make it, were abouts in Norfolk is it?, I should know weather or not she wants me at her party, lol.........they soon grow up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE