Norfolk and Norwich Group

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Kev

Since no real response, i will do just the Saturday 12th, meet up and I will show you the hovel I have been cleaning out.

So ME
Kev...........................

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi Kev

Since no real response, i will do just the Saturday 12th, meet up and I will show you the hovel I have been cleaning out.

So ME
Kev...........................
Come on peeps

12/13th May for the overnighter

So here's the list:

Damascus
Whittler Kev (with at least 3......no, 4 new toys)

Who else..........................
..​

cold campfire

Apr 21, 2012
Norfolk
I'm afraid I can't make it. I am working both saturday and sunday nights, almost any other weekend would have been great how typical! Hope you have a good one.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Right folks those who are going today to the Game and Country fair at the showground, a few of us are meeting at main entrance at 9 am if that's too early we might just bump into you guys around the site.

Wrap up it's going to be cold but hopefully dry.

See you guys at 9

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Over the site today very wet, your van will not make the track at the moment Kev, had a look at the hovel and we must have more rain than I realised as the place is flooded yet it was bone dry 10 days ago.

Who still up for next Saturday 12th May,

Me
Kev
Carl

One lame excuse by Simon, his wife is having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
I Will be there, need a day out who know's i might even cook!!!! will bring Snorkers & some of Daves favorite slices too.
will also bring my unused Coleman Stove to test.
See Ya there !!!!!

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Have a snork free day Kev, I will get the french bread in the morning.

I will pick up Norfolk, Kev meet you at the farm about 9.30 ish, Carl what about yourself at the site, as no one else is coming.

I will bring my cooker too make a change from the open fire and more time to play with our new TOOLS..............

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, thanks for today:) had a grate time, food was very good, first aider was well used lol, weather was also very nice. now ready and looking forward for the next overnighter. thanks again to the cook dave. carl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE