Newbie shopping ... Laugh at my choices

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The arguement over whether the BG Knives etc are good and worth the money or not as alot of people on here state reminds me of the arguement about the Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor Knife....:rolleyes:
Its Pants..no its not...oh yes it is...oh no its not........There's someone behind Yoooouuu!!!;)

Teno

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2007
Argentina
I have both the spirit burner and BG compact one.
Norhing to hide, they work with no problems for abouy two year until now...

Sent from my Palm T|X using Tapatalk

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Is this where I admit to having a little Peppa Pig toy in my pack? Muddy puddles and all that.

The BG knife should do a good job. I must admit that I wouldn't buy anything branded by BG but that has nothing to do with the function of the kit, it's pure personal bias because I don't like the man. I have a pair of beautiful hand made Sami knives but I often carry Mora knives because they are cheap, cheerful, do the job and it isn't a disaster if I damage them.

Col.Decker

Apr 23, 2014
Newport, Shropshire
Now with part 2

asypuna7.jpg

A lap saw
Big opinel #9 for me
A couple opinel #6's for the kids as they like 'carving'

Next knife will be an opinel fish filleting knife, but 12 or 15cm that is the question ...

Like music? Own a beard? Music for beards: www.facebook.com/edconwayandtheunlawfulmen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE