New stuff just finished - v pic heavy.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I mainly do full tang blades and I've done a couple of stick tangs, one leather before these.

Used a lot of thin cyanoacrylate to seal them and my word, a lot of sanding. Middle two in top pic spoken for, two to see what happens.

I'm quite pleased and just need to start the sheaths now, but work is calling tomorrow, it'll have to wait a few days....

Walnut and yew:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Oh wow mate! They're absolutely stunning inives! Walnut and yew one is my favourite! Stunning work! :)

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Very nice set Rich,i too love the walnut and yew:)

You cant beat abit of stacking mate eh............!;)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Thank you gents, very kind of you all to say. I always try to do something a bit different but have four full tangs to polish the front edges before I glue them on tonight. I am on a stand at the Deer Stalking Fair in Kelso in March I need to get stock together for that. Two days teaching this week and the rest are all flat out.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
How did I miss this ??

Those are beautiful :approve: and a stacked leather handle is about the most comfortable knife to use, it really is. I still have the first knife my Dad bought for me, and it has a stacked leather handle and it is still sound after forty years of use.

I do like how you have incorporated the wood though; very 'tailored', very right, very appealing :) They look like they will develop even more character with use and time too.

I hope the Kelso show is a real success for you :D

atb,
Mary

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
Lovely! Right up my street these. I especially like the one with the antler cap, but they are all really nice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE