New Stuart Mitchell knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Good choice!

Its completely worth the wait Simon trust me - the only thing is you won't ever part with it when you have it :)

Red

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
Im in the same boat. Expecting one from Stu next month based of his 001 pattern. He kindly handled one of his Kitchen knives for me so I have had a recent treat. His work is great, the anticipation is the hardest part.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
After a few "issues" with handles and scale materials, here are a few pictures of the finished knife.

It now sports scales of double dyed Box Elder Burl.

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

Knife goes to Rapidboy tomorrow for a sheath. :D

Heres hoping I can have it by month end to take to the Middlewood meet! :approve:

Simon

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Making me jealous, Stu is crafting me a knife as we speak, he told me it was going for heat treatment this week, i haven't seen any pics yet but if its anything like yours i will be over the moon.

Adam.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Very nice looking knife, the scales really work well, that double dyed box elder burl scales make it that bit more individual.

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Biyeshuash! That's nice. I look forward to a brief fumble :)

Sadly will not be bringing it to Middlewood :( - It is with RB for sheath fitting as we speak. Stu did offer me an old sheath from his workshop to put me on, but that would only delay getting the finished item.

RB is also making me a matching cover for my SFA - Don't tell SWMBO tho! :eek:

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE