More mystery parcels..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Fair enough :)

I see you ignored my other question... case of you don't want to admit you like one of them? :rolleyes::lmao:

They are all excellent examples of the paracord bracelet/fancy knotting making - except the pouches natch - but the colours...... hmmmm....
I am afraid that the bracelet that Biker made me a good while back is still my favourite - Olive, snake weave with a compass built in :) I am wearing it in the photo with the pegs...

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
After this I made myself one, a watch strap one. Wind-up Timex watch, Woodland camo cord, compass, whistle buckle, firesteel and hacksaw blade built in. Trouble is watch is proving unreliable. Such a shame about the watch, it keeps stopping randomly.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
After this I made myself one, a watch strap one. Wind-up Timex watch, Woodland camo cord, compass, whistle buckle, firesteel and hacksaw blade built in. Trouble is watch is proving unreliable. Such a shame about the watch, it keeps stopping randomly.

Tikka Timex!
Up to £190 donated now!
Doing well folks - spread the word!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Now up to £200! :)
Keep it coming folks!
Get it to £300 and I will pose wearing the Pink items ... and very little else !:yikes:
Did I really just type that?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Now up to £200! :)
Keep it coming folks!
Get it to £300 and I will pose wearing the Pink items ... and very little else !:yikes:
Did I really just type that?

OMG!!! There's no way I'd pay for you to that... pink with the hearthrug look just don't mix :nono:

Excuse me whilst I go drink a liberal amount of mind bleach
brainbleach.gif

Wayland

Hárbarðr
For those of you that don't know, Debs was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last January which fortunately responded well to the latest treatments. All appears to be well now as far as is possible to know.

Not so many years ago things could have been very different.

Although the idea of John wearing very little is a terrifying thought it is not as frightening as this illness can be.

Many of you know Debs but may also know others that have to undergo treatment for this terrible disease. This charity makes a big difference to a lot of people.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK
If it does not reach £300 I will post a photo of me wearing the pink items and very little else! :)

Where's the ignore button? :rolleyes:

Joking aside I fully agree with everything that Gary has said so come on folks dig deep and donate something, even if it's a pound it's money well spent.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
All those who donate need to send me their details if they want to claim something randomly selected from the pink items!
Remember - the more that are claimed the fewer I will have to wear :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
All those who donate need to send me their details if they want to claim something randomly selected from the pink items!
Remember - the more that are claimed the fewer I will have to wear :)

Erm. If I claim an item then there's less available to cover you up in the picture?????

In which case can I send you addition items? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE