More mystery parcels..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
And just when you think it is safe to answer the postman's knock at the door.....
Arrived to day
002.jpg
Well Bryony, Eddie and Xander - it arrived within the 12 days of Xmas :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well - it looks like donations have stalled at £205.00 :)
This is an excellent total, especially as there are only 15 folk who donated.
You have all been very generous - again!
Those of you that donated to the fund who want a bracelet, please PM me with your addresses (forget the £1 towards postage - I expected lots more small amount donors rather than the large donations from the few ... for only 15 of you I can wear the costs as my contribution :)) and I will send a randomly chosen bracelet off to you.
Once all the donors have been dealt with I will then start selling off the bracelets to increase the pot going for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
You are all mad - but in a good way :)
Have a safe and prosperous 2014!

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
John can you keep it open for a little longer please. I'd like to donate. Seen a sign somewhere, saying donate here, now I can't find it. We're is it that I can contribute please.
Well - it looks like donations have stalled at £205.00 :)
This is an excellent total, especially as there are only 15 folk who donated.
You have all been very generous - again!
Those of you that donated to the fund who want a bracelet, please PM me with your addresses (forget the £1 towards postage - I expected lots more small amount donors rather than the large donations from the few ... for only 15 of you I can wear the costs as my contribution :)) and I will send a randomly chosen bracelet off to you.
Once all the donors have been dealt with I will then start selling off the bracelets to increase the pot going for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
You are all mad - but in a good way :)
Have a safe and prosperous 2014!

Last edited:

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Thanks, I did find it, I'm terrible on computers, I'll get the Missus too sort it (i can't even PayPal). It's a good effort for a great cause. It highlights what a great place and people are here at BcuK.
The donation site will be staying open for about 6 months so you've plenty of time :)

As John said :)

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
Quote Originally Posted by John Fenna View Post

And just when you think it is safe to answer the postman's knock at the door.....
Arrived to day
Click image for larger version. Name: 002.jpg Views: 23 Size: 39.8 KB ID: 27566
Well Bryony, Eddie and Xander - it arrived within the 12 days of Xmas
That's a nice one and it looks like the little birdy was right, there are still more to arrive

Excellent, I'm glad it arrived at last! I wonder if there are any more coming... donation made

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Wow!
The donations now stand at £300!
This is twice last years haul - you are a great bunch of folk :)
Donors are allowed to request that I send them one of the bracelets - so send me your addy and proof of donation and a bracelet will be on its way!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE