More mystery parcels..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Several bracelets have been claimed but there are now as many donors as bracelets...
If no-one else claims a bracelet then I will start selling them off to raise more for the charity :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
If no-one else claims >>><<< I will start selling them off to raise more for the charity :)

Please feel free to sell the pouches :D (either individually or as a set)

Bit of a better pic of the pouches ...

gopping_pink_pouch_set_01a.jpg

(Click on pic for a larger image)

Leather is a one off special (pig skin iirc) and I'm at least 99% certain that you'll not find it's likeness again :D .

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well it looks like the folk who donated to the cause have all either sent me their details to get their free bracelets ... or have decided not to receive one :)
That means that I can now sell off the remainder :)
If you want one, randomly chosen by me, then send £5 (or more if you like :) ) to me and I will send you one :)
Naturally - I will be giving the proceeds to charity.
Any bracelets left over will be for sale at the Moot:)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A couple of bracelets have been sold at £5 each and the proceeds put into a local collection tin for Breast Cancer charity. :)
That makes £320 donated in all - plus the "Gift Aid" bit of £75 = grand total so far of £395.00 that has gone to the charity!
Well done everyone :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
That's a really good amount raised, thank you everyone who's donated :)

I'd also like to thank John for being such a good sport over the whole thing :You_Rock_

I'm sure he enjoyed it even if he's still got a load of pink paracord bracelets to shift :lmao:

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
:christmas2:Seasonal bump ... anything yet John? ;) :evilangel:

First Pink Plastic Sporks in Pink Plastic Spork Cases, then Skull Shaped Shot Glasses and now...
I am not sure what it is as it says not to open it until 25th Dec...
It purports to be from Father Christmas
The stamp was not franked - so no clue there - and there was not even a Post Code return addy on the back....
I hope that it is something that I can safely open in front of my 90 year old Auntie!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE