More mystery parcels..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK - 2/3 of the way to the target in only about 5 hours!
Time for some more photos of me opening some of the parcels!
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
007.jpg
011.jpg
015.jpg
Mr Budds box of delights plus the glitter bomb and some straight forward ones :)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Everyone likes something pink and sparkly John. I've added £10 to your hoovering fund. If you want to donate something back to me, I'll take it at the moot :)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Funnily enough I found some miniature pegs in pink - they were really tiny, but I felt it'd just be like the glitter, but in tiny peg form. Also I did buy a whole tube of glitter... I only tipped in 1/10th of the tube, looked inside, realising what sort of Armageddon was going in and chickened out at the whole pack.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Funnily enough I found some miniature pegs in pink - they were really tiny, but I felt it'd just be like the glitter, but in tiny peg form. Also I did buy a whole tube of glitter... I only tipped in 1/10th of the tube, looked inside, realising what sort of Armageddon was going in and chickened out at the whole pack.

Wimped out huh:slap:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
yes you do ....

:lmao: I can just picture you saying that... Low tones of disgust and lots of hidden menace for whoever sent you it. :mad:

I just put my donation in as well so we've only got £30 to go to the minimum total :)

I want to make a small donation, but I don't have a credit card.
Is there a way to pay via paypal?

If you send me your donation through Paypal I'll pay it in on your behalf :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE