Moot 2014 Group Buys - Suggestions?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oh and another one:

Folding US Army beds and new canvas covers for them.
The MK3 is improved with buckles so they can be easily assembled and then tensioned afterwards.
View attachment 24831View attachment 24832

I can honestly say I have had the best nights sleep on one of those EVER! I would be using it now had my mate not taken it to the UK with him on a "stay over" tiling job and it now resides in his Dad's attic. Ask me how much I was pi$$ed off hearing he'd done that without asking.

Got a price for a group buy on these? ... not that I need one but man, I slept so well on it. The British Army one's Mad Dave had up for sale at the Moot for £8 are really comfy too but getting onto them takes some doing without tipping it.

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
There is an Aspen 4T stockist in Codford, Warminster. I don't know what price panel wipe is down with you but here in Wales there is little or no difference between PW and 4T, might be worth you asking about a discount?

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
There is an Aspen 4T stockist in Codford, Warminster. I don't know what price panel wipe is down with you but here in Wales there is little or no difference between PW and 4T, might be worth you asking about a discount?

Have you got the company name or address, I can give it a look? Ta

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Bio-ethanol in 5L containers may also be a good one. I have bought myself a Heat Pal 5100. I assume Bio-ethanol is denatured alcohol but not as nasty as Meths.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
You could try this stuff, don't use it myself as I prefer wood or petrol/diesel but have heard some nice things about it. FUEL4

Looks interesting but it is pricey. I wonder what happens when you add sugar free strawberry jelly to bio-ethanol/Meths! Who wants to experiment with that one then?

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The suggestion was also made to try a GB of US 40mm Grenade boxes and .50BMG ammo boxes. Both of these are excellent for storing things in but they are also both popular for easily converting into camping wood stoves with flues.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yup. Nice darts Steve, thanks.

I wonder if they'll do a discount for a group buy? I know that's a bit "John (my life, my wallet) Fenna" to expect it as £11 is damned cheap for 6 arrows, but don't ask don't get. :lmao: (no offense Mr Fenna hehehehehehee)

Those look like the arrows I buy locally at £15 for 6 - they ain't bad (I have only broken a couple...) and are straighter than the wooden shafted ones I got at the same price!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE