Suffolk Bushcraft Group 2 Night Monthly Meeting 6th & 7th June 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
List of Attending
1. Big Stu - Arriving Friday - 14:00
2. Hedgecrafter - arriving sat 0900
3. Batchy
4. Colin.
5. Iambosscat
6. Kevin
7. Mark
8. John arriving Sat 09:00
9. Carl

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I'm afraid I have absolutely zero experience with building any sort of structure. So I'm thinking of putting my name forward to do the group meal to keep me out of the way.

Any suggestions?
How about sausage, mash and beans?

That sounds good to me. I was speaking to Chris (Woody firesticks) today, he said he would like to come along too. I think he will be arriving around 8pm.

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk
List of Attending
3. Batchy
4. Colin.
5. Iambosscat
6. Kevin
7. Mark
9. Carl
10. Sean Friday late afternoon

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
List of Attending
3. Batchy
4. Colin. Midday'ish
5. Iambosscat
6. Kevin
7. Mark
9. Carl
10. Sean Friday late afternoon
11. Chris (woody firesticks) Fri eve.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Cant wait to get back out in the woods for a couple of nights, may go old school this weekend, not sure.. depends if i fancy sleeping on the deck...lol...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Is anyone bring any hand drills, I know Toby is bring BAttery ones, but just incase they run out :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well I am Packed and decided on Kit.. old school....

DSCN0052.jpg

Got a busy week ahead so got it done... No going Back....????

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Big sad face.
I'm not going to make this one. We get the keys to our new house on Friday and we have to be out of this house on Monday. We were hoping our land lady was going to let us stay an extra week but she is eager to sell the house.

Stu - I really need to get these pots back to you, or anyone else who is local to me who can take them to the site for the weekend. I am off work now for the rest if the week so I can drop them anywhere any time before Friday.

Carl - I'd still like that bow. If I manage to drop these pots off to some one I will try and arrange for them to bring you the cash and collect the bow for me.

I'm not sure is Batchy is still going to come. He was really looking forward to it so he might still pop in.

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Gutted that I'm not going to make the June or July meets, hope the construction goes without any problems and hope the bows work out fine.

Will look forward to seeing the results in August (I hope).

Have fun (I know you will) and stay safe.

Cheers

Steve

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
I have to bail out on this month as well. I've been sick in bed since Monday and I can't imagine being up for a weekend in the woods by Friday. It's just not going to happen. To say that I'm gutted doesn't quite cover it. I was even going to get on trains to meet Colin in Royston for a ride in. Gutted.

Batchy

May 13, 2014
Norwich
Hi Everyone,

My nipper has swimming at Norwich at 8:30 so I wouldn't be with you guys till 11AM on Saturday.

As I never pitched my tarp in anger, I don't want to get in your way as you have a shelter to build. I am also a bit nervous as I don't know anyone at all and its my first time sleeping out.

I look a bit of a wuss but it might be better for me to leave it till next time?

Regards,

Batchy :(

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Big sad face.
I'm not going to make this one. We get the keys to our new house on Friday and we have to be out of this house on Monday. We were hoping our land lady was going to let us stay an extra week but she is eager to sell the house.

Stu - I really need to get these pots back to you, or anyone else who is local to me who can take them to the site for the weekend. I am off work now for the rest if the week so I can drop them anywhere any time before Friday.

Carl - I'd still like that bow. If I manage to drop these pots off to some one I will try and arrange for them to bring you the cash and collect the bow for me.

I'm not sure is Batchy is still going to come. He was really looking forward to it so he might still pop in.

Thats a shame, good luck with the move, I'll be in tonight from about 7:30 and tomorrow night about the same sort of time for pot drop off :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Gutted that I'm not going to make the June or July meets, hope the construction goes without any problems and hope the bows work out fine.

Will look forward to seeing the results in August (I hope).

Have fun (I know you will) and stay safe.

Cheers

Steve

Ok bud, no problem see you in Aug. :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have to bail out on this month as well. I've been sick in bed since Monday and I can't imagine being up for a weekend in the woods by Friday. It's just not going to happen. To say that I'm gutted doesn't quite cover it. I was even going to get on trains to meet Colin in Royston for a ride in. Gutted.

Oh no thats not good, hope your better soon , take care

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Everyone,

My nipper has swimming at Norwich at 8:30 so I wouldn't be with you guys till 11AM on Saturday.

As I never pitched my tarp in anger, I don't want to get in your way as you have a shelter to build. I am also a bit nervous as I don't know anyone at all and its my first time sleeping out.

I look a bit of a wuss but it might be better for me to leave it till next time?

Regards,

Batchy :(

Na you'll be welcome what ever, putting up a tarp is easy, come down you'll soon fit in :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE