Suffolk Bushcraft Group 2 Night Monthly Meeting 6th & 7th June 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Hi All,

Thanks for a great weekend, the 'lodge' build was great (definition see 1.1, 1.6 & 1.5) us eager beavers now have a den! Yes Stu, you suggested a good name, it gets my vote!

All in all my weekend was going great, going home a bit too early has caused problems.

I was saying to Mike, walking back to the cars, that I'll probably have to get the grass cut this afternoon. Low and behold I did and doing the last two feet of grass, along the drive edge, I backed into the drain, thought I'd twisted my ankle but broke me bl**dy foot!

Now the proud owner of a big black sponge & rubber boot, a pair of crutches and 6 weeks recovery!

Best bit, wife called 999 as I'd passed out a few times, a Paramedic arrived in 5 mins, ambulance crew in 10 mins, in hospital 25 mins later and fast tracked and out of hospital in 45 mins, x-rayed, booted and crutches! The NHS are fantastic as far as I'm concerned.

As I have said, I had a fantastic weekend again, we built a lodge and now I can't get to work, no driving as it's right foot!

Seedless grapes, chocolates and mens mags all welcome!

I'll post my photos soon.

ATB

Kevin

Last edited:

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Well done all, the shelter looks the dog's danglies, gutted that I won't be able to get there for a while to bask in it's shade. goodjob

Sorry to hear about the foot Kevin, hope you aren't in too much pain, glad the NHS were able to sort you out so quickly.

Cheers

Steve

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Sorry to hear about your foot Kevin. I can only prescribe a membership to Netflix and watch all of breaking bad.

The lodge looks amazing. Can't wait to see it. Good work everyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE