Midlands Meet May 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Mart forgot to say mate - thanks for bringing the hammock for a look. Sorry i never got a chance to sort it. I've just ordered a travel hammock from DD and an underblanket so maybe at this meet we can have a look at sorting that mod.

Andy fella orderd the sleeve for ya.

goodjob

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Mart forgot to say mate - thanks for bringing the hammock for a look. Sorry i never got a chance to sort it. I've just ordered a travel hammock from DD and an underblanket so maybe at this meet we can have a look at sorting that mod.

goodjob

Nice one mate.

Cheers matey, let me know what's due from me.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
The biner mod will take you about 2 minutes Dave, just don't pull the lines out of your hammock or a two minute job will turn into a twenty minute job! That's experience speaking there:rolleyes:, my first one took ages, got another hammock the next year and it was a breeze!

goodjob

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

goodjob

No worries. :)

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Going to have to pull out of this one i'm afraid :( Taken my name off.

decorum
MartinK9 - Old Hand
mclark
Mesquite - Old Hand
Nolightweight - Old Hand
shaggystu
Davey569
Muddy Boots
Tank (hopefully)
Sasquatch
Jimbo75 (+1)
Snarf (+1)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Sorry I cant put my name down folks, as im working all that weekend at a folk festival.
Catch you at the next one hopefully.

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
The nearest railway station is Tile Hill. There seem to be no local taxis, but it is only a mile to Rough Close. That said another list member kindly met me at the station with his car last time - thanks again Dave!

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Station and RC Site marked with yellow tacks:

stationa.jpg

HTH

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Cheers for the pic Martin.

There's a footpath that makes the going slightly easier if anyone does end up having to walk. I'll have a play later and see if I can K9 it into the thread ;) .

mclark

Forager
Dec 29, 2009
sitting under a tree
The nearest railway station is Tile Hill. There seem to be no local taxis, but it is only a mile to Rough Close. That said another list member kindly met me at the station with his car last time - thanks again Dave!

ive just phoned around and theres a company called allens taxies that will pick up from tile hill to rc , phone number 02476 555 555
just for those that need it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE