Middlewood Meet - 30 Oct 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I can only make Saturday day Simon, no sleepover :(

I'll be over early though so save a sausage for me.

I might do a quick reccy over to Tamarack in the afternoon if anyone fancies it.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Looks like I may not make it. Ben was going to come as well. The boss wants to send me down to London, loading tomorrow 6-7 drops round London. Thoroughly p****d off. If I could find another job tomorrow!!

Improviser

Tenderfoot
Simon/all,

Would it be okay if me & the bro-in-law just bobbed down for a few hours sat or sun lunchish just to meet & put a few names to faces/big hitter posters ?

It being my first meet with you ‘shrafters would be nice to have a reccy at what goes on plus gives me an idea of kit for the upcoming ribble valley meet early 2010.

Get them modded lavuu’s up so I can steal your ideas mines on order! ;)

Cheers

deenewcastle

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
Unfortunately we're not going to be able to attend this weekend :( I've been off work 'on the sick' all week but had hoped to be better by now :yuck: I'm not, so can't risk coming down and getting worse. Sorry guys - hope to be able to make it in January instead. Hope you all have a fab weekend, and I can't wait to see all the piccies

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Just got back from camp. Shame I could only do the one day but it was good to meet everyone. Thanks to Simon for putting it all together. Here's to next year!

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Yup, Echoing what everyone else said, great time with real good folk. Pity I can't make the Jan meet but I'm glad I got the time for this one.

Cheers guys n gals for a wicked weekend !!

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Just wanted to add my thanks too - THANKS

I had a great time, nice to meet you all.

Didn't quit manage to escape Lurch's layer of lovelies unscathed - not much damage.

Have attached some pics, just to show that the sun DID shine.

James

P.s. I realised when i got home that i forgot to tidy my glass bottles away from the Friday night, sorry, bad form i know. I just saw Lurch outside his tent and lost all self control. Guess i'll have to make up for it by bringing beer for all next time round :eek:)

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

IMG_5686a-1.jpg

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Cheers Simon for organising another great meet.

Great to meet up with old friends and new ones.
Thanks to Black sheep for the lift home and Mad Dave for his 'teaching a goose to fly' anecdote :lmao: .

Stu

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Had a great time there, thanks for organising it all Simon.

Real friendly bunch of guys and gals that were a pleasure to meet. Sorry I didn't take up anyones offer to stitch or glue my finger back together :rolleyes: And a special thanks to Gary for doing the hospital run with me, I owe you a drink or 2 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE