Pear spoon auction for DEC donations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Hi guys! Huge thanks to the moderators for allowing this to happen- hopefully it will make even a small difference to the crisis going on in Ukraine.

This is a thread for the Auction of 4 pear spoons lovingly carved by myself, you can find individual thread for each of the spoons in the traditional crafts section. Here they are side by side:

20220304_161827.jpg
20220304_161832.jpg

All the proceeds from the auction will go to the DEC (disasters emergency committee) currently the charity that is displayed on the gov website for donations. They divvy the donations up between established charities such as the British Red Cross. I'm having trouble linking it in this post I'll edit and and it if I can. The gov will also match the donation too so with gift aid on top it makes quite a difference.

I've never ran an auction before so I guess we just need someone to open the bidding by replying to the thread? Start at £10 maybe? I'll cover uk postage.

The Auction will end at 9.00pm Monday the 7th Feb.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20220304_161832.jpg
    20220304_161832.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Brizzlebush

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE