Mad Daves Charity Auction No2 ****THE BIG ONE**** FULL BUSHCRAFT KIT!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Hi guys.
As you know I'm raising funds for a trip i'm taking to help the poor in Africa. Full details are here at www.maddave.com and Tony has allowed me to put on a auction or two. I have already auctioned a knife which had a lot of interest and now i'm doing a second one for a full bushcraft kit that has an approx retail value of over £200 !! some of the items have been used but many are brand new.
What is on offer is as follows.......

1X DD travel hammock
1X DD Tarp 3x3mtrs
1X Highlander Forces 33 Backpack in OG
1X Hobo fishing kit on reel
1X First Field Dressing
1X Camping mess kit in OG with bowls, chopping board, KFS, Cup etc
1X Hank of 550 paracord (40 feet)
1X 58 pattern water bottle
1X Crusader Mug
1X Crusader cooking attachment
1X SanRenMu folding knife (check these out on BB or ask Toddy)
1X "Argos" Axe (good reviews on here)
4X Emergency glowsticks (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
1X Turboflame lighter
1X Peanut Lighter
1X 9LED Torch
1X Watch strap compass
1X emergency SOLAS approved whistle on lanyard
1X Genuine british army can opener
1X light my fire toasting fork
1X Light my fire firesteel Mk2
1X Buff type Neckwarmer/hat/scarf etc...
1X outdoor wallet in OG made from Cordura
1X Bar Grandpa's pine tar soap
1X Candle lantern in brass
1X SAS Survival handbook by Lofty Wiseman
1X Stainless Steel swedish army trangia complete inc kuksa and fuel bottle.

See pic below.... All you have to do is add your sleeping bag and some grub and head to the woods...

Bids start from £1.00 and like last time go up in £1.00 increments. The Auction will end at 9.00pm next Sunday the 13th March and the last bid BEFORE or actually on the dot of 9.00pm will win.

Happy bidding and please give what you can to help this fantastic cause.. Thanks in advance

Mad Dave

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Wish I could afford to bid, it's a good one. Many times you see people doing 'charity' where it's really an excuse to do bungy jumping or go some place they couldn't before, all due to punters paying for it. MadDave isn't like this at all, he's coughing up the dough to go and do it, and all the money is going to charity. Hats off to you sir, now thats proper charity work.

I'm only putting this here, in case folks miss it on the link above, as it may help peoples decide to bid something in the full knowledge that ALL the cash is going to the charity.

Nag.

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
great idea but i think he'd might raise more by auctioning separately or in small batches? theres a few things id like but i need to be very selective as i dont have a big budget :-(

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Dave how do you make a donation ?

perhaps people can make a small donation , and good luck by the way

Thank you so much !! :) .
You can donate by going to www.maddave.com and click on the donations tab. There is a Paypal link on that page. The link takes you to paypal secure where you can pay with any card (switch/visa etc) as well as paypal. While you're there please take a look round the site so you can see what it's all about !! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE