Look What We Found! - Pouched Grub

JungleED

Apr 30, 2009
Newcastle
Just letting everybody know about this new range of pouched ready meals and soups I have just started taking with me on all my adventures. it is called Look What We Found!
and is a real treat just like wayfarer you can throw the pouch in with your brew up to heat it
. www.lookwhatwefound.co.uk

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Just letting everybody know about this new range of pouched ready meals and soups I have just started taking with me on all my adventures. it is called Look What We Found!
and is a real treat just like wayfarer you can throw the pouch in with your brew up to heat it
. www.lookwhatwefound.co.uk
Two posts both of which mention a Brand.... hmmmm I smell spam

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Well, it's not exactly a new range (unless they've revamped it), but I can vouch that they ARE good, you CAN heat them up in a pan of water over a stove, and their customer service is great.

No connection to the company (etc), just a satisfied customer.

JungleED

Apr 30, 2009
Newcastle
Sorry for offending!

Just new to this blog and food really interests me and thought I would tell people about what I like and offer some friendly advice!

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands

They don't do one with Spam as an ingredient. lol :D

I've never tried either one but you can get another called Reiter which is similar to wayfarer meals.:D :D

I think Sainsburys sell them and or Tesco's etc.

F

Frogy

I've never tried either one but you can get another called Reiter which is similar to wayfarer meals.

Reiter make freeze dried food. Wayfarer and 'Look What We Found' isn't dehydrated. If you are trying to save weight then Reiter is a better bet but in my opinion the other 2 taste better.

LWWF is in most Sainsburys (and other stores) and is a little cheaper than Wayfarer although a very different range of menu options and a shelf life of 1 year as opposed to Wayfarers 4 years or so.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
The Reiter Travel Lunch range of main meals, breakfasts and desserts taste really good, especially in comparison to other brands of freeze dried meals that I've tried.

The other big plus points are very light weight, no simmering or pan heating required (saves fuel) and a varied menu, including vegetarian. I love 'em.

food.jpg

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
Yeah...its good grub...I've used them on a number of occasions...no hesitation in recommending this prduct. Spam? Naw mate...its al best quality meat and veg in there lol ;)

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire

This is good grub...no hesitation in recommending it to anyone. Sure, dehydrated food is lighter to carry, but this tastes better so on a long trip I might have a couple of these as the weight disadvantage is offset by the moral advantage of tasty nosh. Spam?? Naw mate...its all good quality meat and veg in there lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE