list to learn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i saw ark angel take out some telegraph poles like majic lol, how did he do this ?
i know how to crop, just littl things like erasing little bits etc would be good to know
thanks leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
hi all
went shooting for the last time this season, got 6 pheasants and two jays with half the amount of shooters we normally have, this is good for us, about 7 months to the next season and i should be shooting then, my nan said that we will go with my uncle in the summer to get me my first gun, need to get a liscence first though
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i got a brace of hen pheasants yesterday, me and my dad are preparing them today and then cooking them on a fire (our chimnea) should be fun, how should we cook them ?
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
hi im hoping that someone here can help me
i saw a bird in my garden today, it was blue and about the size of a house sparrow but much more slender
i have posted this on another forum but they cant think of what it could be
any ideas ?
leon

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
bit of info here : clicky

struggling to type at the moment as the cat's using me as a mattress :rolleyes:

edit: that photo was taken in my garden around April; last year - there is a pair of nuthatches that visit a couple of times a year - i'm surrounded by farmland to the front and rear of the house :)

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i have got a bit further on my knife im handling, the handle is nearly all flush qith the tang, just gotta finish of the back bit, after that im going to start rounding and shaping the handle
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
got a bit further on my knife, i have got it all flush with the tang and have started shaping the handle now.
knifemakingstage2.jpg

knifemakingstage2-1.jpg

and heres the pheasant cooking on the chimnea
pheasantonchimnea.jpg

leon

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
leon,
that is looking very good indeed! i am proud to helped you get started on the road. Keep it up but have patience.
Nice one!!! :You_Rock_
chris

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
thanks i hope to round it off a bit more tonight, what do you reccomend i finish it with ?
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE