Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
331263663_f51fb75c23.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Leon,

Just on my PC than I load these up to a hosting service so I can show them to you!

I burn them off onto DVD now and again

Red

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
leon-b said:
how did you get rid of the wire in the photo ?
leo

Tricks of the trade my son :lmao: and 4 years at college :D

Like the Sea eagle, the glass i was shooting through was filthy. The owl had chicken wire in front of his enclosure.
By holding the camera lens right up to them (and i mean touching) and focusing on a subject further away the object near the lens is so out of focus it becomes invisible.

all things to learn...wait to you get onto "depth of field" and "rule of thirds" :)

(please don't ask me to explain them tonight...i would like to get some sleep at some point! :D )

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
you will have to tell me some tips like that anothertime, but not now as i too want to get some sleep lol
leon

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The nice thing with Digital is you can take a LOT.

I think nothing of taking 30 shots of a scene from different angles etc. I'll bin 29 of 'em when I get home but they cost me nothing!

Red

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
do i have to make 3 lengths of cordage made out of different plants or can the 2metres be made out of 3 different plants
hope you understand me
when are you going away, your going to see the sami people and watch reindeer reacing arent you ?
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
in our family we always open one present on christmas eve, i just opened one from my dads mate who is an air rifle shooter and has been into the outdoors all his life
he gave me a pair of buck game shears
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE