Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
*sigh*

Just had a PM from a member to say he's pulling out... 2 more stamps available. Pain in the whatnot but there you go. That's going to delay things until we get the gaps filled - might cross post this on BB to see if anyone fancies a place

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I think it's going to be about £4.50 a square, including P&P. Will have to see how cheaply I can buy the envelopes etc. but should be under a fiver...

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
#sigh#?

It's five months since this was mooted. I never said I'd pull out, just that I would offer my place to someone else as the project I wanted them for was cancelled three months ago.

I'll not pull out and leave you in the lurch, I'll buy them if nobody wants the space.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gawsh, just look at what a load of fabulous makers marks we're gonna be seeing! Amazing work, everyone, it's brilliant to see them montaged together like this! I can't wait to see them all embossed onto leather :) Thank you soooo much, Spandit, muchos kudos to you for all this work. What a bloomin' CHAMPION you are ;) Absolutely delighted with my 2 :)

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Right. I've e-mailed the image to the etching company - they're normally pretty quick in getting a quote back so when that arrives I'll work out pricing and e-mail people individually with costings and payment information

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Having a little trouble with file formats, but initial quote works out to about £5.30 per square, inc. P&P (will be slightly different for those with multiple stamps)

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Right, I've e-mailed everyone on the list with cost and payment information. If you haven't had an e-mail (please give it an hour or so) then please either e-mail or PM me and I'll make sure you get the information.

As I've stated before, I won't be ordering this until I've got 75% of the money in and if I don't get your money, you don't get a stamp!

Have a couple of logos that need redoing, have e-mailed the person concerned...

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
yo...email received thanks span....just a reminder to reduce one of my tree logos to 75% as discussed....ta m8 and well done!

a

Yep, that was done. Still not too late if anyone else wants a second one at a smaller size. Payments coming in thick and fast, thanks people! I'll send receipts out once I've confirmed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE