Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Right, I have ordered it! Still waiting for payment from a few people and don't have all the postal addresses but most of them have contacted me. I'll wait until Wednesday then I will be naming and shaming. Remember, no payment, no stamp!

I'll report back with progress of the order.

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Right, I have ordered it! Still waiting for payment from a few people and don't have all the postal addresses but most of them have contacted me. I'll wait until Wednesday then I will be naming and shaming. Remember, no payment, no stamp!

I'll report back with progress of the order.

Great news! Thanks.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
If they arrive today I'll hopefully get them posted out today. Got the envelopes and labels pre-printed (those that have sent me their addresses...). The blocks are magnesium so if I don't get the final payments in, at least I've got some good firelighting materials! :D

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
If they arrive today I'll hopefully get them posted out today. Got the envelopes and labels pre-printed (those that have sent me their addresses...). The blocks are magnesium so if I don't get the final payments in, at least I've got some good firelighting materials! :D

Blimey, I'm impressed if they're that quick!

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Blimey, I'm impressed if they're that quick!

I was sceptical but here we are!

9AE84C85-3769-49ED-9867-F5BD3EAEF1C4-70690-00002FC35454A7C6.jpg

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Blimey! With the help of SWMBO, we've packaged up all the stamps and I will be heading off to the Post Office in a few minutes... there are 2 packages being left behind because people haven't paid me (or in one case, contacted me with delivery address)... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE