kit mad

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 6, 2009
N IRELAND
just reading some posts about kit.isnt it going a bit far asking how warm gloves are before yuo buy them and should i buy this £5 hat or another £5 hat what string what coat what insoles what kfs what soap.dont get me wrong i like kit but i think the a=7e is beig ripped a bit.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I think you answered yourself in a previous thread :)

thanks for answering rich.im in 2 minds i go walking weekly with mates .which i love but its all just walking kit they talk about.their all ex army if i mentioned bushcraft they would look at me as if i had 2 heads i would like to get some nice usable kit.like you said a ventile smock which i knew knothing about till now i probably wore one but diddnt know it.i would just like to know what would yuo guys buy i.e what jacket,boots,fleece,bergen,whatever.ps sorry about the grammer but beer and lack computer know how are a bad comb.[/QUOTE]

Oct 6, 2009
N IRELAND
i knew this would get it going.i like kit and i asking about a jacket etc maybe ok but dont you think that somtimes kit becomes more important than the reason for the kit.i include myself in that.the first place i go is the kit section but maybe we are going in the wrong direction.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
i knew this would get it going.i like kit and i asking about a jacket etc maybe ok but dont you think that somtimes kit becomes more important than the reason for the kit.i include myself in that.the first place i go is the kit section but maybe we are going in the wrong direction.

I don't think kit ever becomes more important than bushcrafting, it is the love of bushcrafting that leads you to buy kit, not vice versa.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE