Jaxon Crushable Leather Outback Hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
You will be glad to hear Ashby001 that your hat is now posted. All hats are in the post or boxed up ready for transport to the Moot. Posted hats have been sent by RM 2nd Class Medium Parcel Recorded.

Phil

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
My hat arrived about an hour ago. Quite a difference in colour from the Amazon photo (one on the left), but it's all good.

Thanks mate :)

Jaxon-Hat.jpg

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
My hat arrived about an hour ago. Quite a difference in colour from the Amazon photo (one on the left), but it's all good.

Thanks mate :)

View attachment 20908

One on the left, weathered, worn in and possibly treated. The one on the right, new and leather coloured! I suggest you get out in the weather and brake it in! ;) You would have been annoyed if I had sent you a worn broken in secondhand one! :p I think the Amazon pic is an example of what it matures to when you have been shooting dingos and roos in the outback.

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
One on the left, weathered, worn in and possibly treated. The one on the right, new and leather coloured! I suggest you get out in the weather and brake it in! ;) You would have been annoyed if I had sent you a worn broken in secondhand one! :p

Now you say it, it's bloody obvious. Ugh. Previous leather hats, I've treated, polished etc and wondered why they never age.

I'll go back to playing with numbers until the rain returns :eek:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Now you say it, it's bloody obvious. Ugh. Previous leather hats, I've treated, polished etc and wondered why they never age.

I'll go back to playing with numbers until the rain returns :eek:

Come on, catch up, we're onto the 7x table already! :confused:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
And same again for this year! Same price, delivery to the Moot or posted for £4 (+£1.10 Signed For if wanted). Payment by BACS or Paypal if you cover any applicable fees. Everyone seemed delighted with them last year, I certainly was/am with mine.

I can group buy the exact hat you see in this Amazon listing, not for £46.95 but for £26 a pop! Sizes offered are fixed and on a first come first served basis.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaxon-Crusha...le+hat+outback

1. Small - 55cm -
2. Medium - 57cm -
3. Medium - 57cm -
4. Medium - 57cm -
5. Medium - 57cm -
6. Large - 59cm -
7. Large - 59cm -
8. Large - 59cm -
9. Large - 59cm -
10. Large - 59cm -
11. X-Large - 61cm -
12. X-Large - 61cm -

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE