Jaxon Crushable Leather Outback Hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I can group buy the exact hat you see in this Amazon listing, not for £46.95 but for £26 a pop! Sizes offered are fixed and on a first come first served basis.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaxon-Crush...9&sr=8-4&keywords=jaxon+crushable+hat+outback

Delivery will be at the Moot although I am willing to 2nd class RM parcel post for £7 (£4 for 2014 post)(+1.10 for Signed For).

1. Small - 55cm -
2. Medium - 57cm - Tawnyhare (Moot)
3. Medium - 57cm - ashby001 (by post)
4. Medium - 57cm - Steve27752 (by post)
5. Medium - 57cm -
6. Large - 59cm - Darwa (by post)
7. Large - 59cm - Phippsy (by post)
8. Large - 59cm - Biker (Moot)
9. Large - 59cm - Pandabean (Moot)
10. Large - 59cm -
11. X-Large - 61cm -

OK, we are getting there, two more minimum so the order can be submitted. Thanks for the comments and commitments so far.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
That price is a steal. If I was going to the moot and did not already have similar hats I would be biting your hand off.

You could always get one to put on top of your toilet cistern, you know, if you need more head! :headbang: How about a back up for your back up or a present for the future? I know I'm probably: :deadhorse:
:christmas2:

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I can group buy the exact hat you see in this Amazon listing, not for £46.95 but for £26 a pop! Sizes offered are fixed and on a first come first served basis.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaxon-Crusha...le+hat+outback

Delivery will be at the Moot although I am willing to 2nd class RM parcel post for £7 (£4 for 2014 post)(+1.10 for Signed For).

1. Small - 55cm - Clare Comley (Moot)
2. Medium - 57cm - Tawnyhare (Moot)
3. Medium - 57cm - ashby001 (by post)
4. Medium - 57cm - Steve27752 (by post)
5. Medium - 57cm - Reserved
6. Large - 59cm - Darwa (by post)
7. Large - 59cm - Phippsy (by post)
8. Large - 59cm - Biker (Moot)
9. Large - 59cm - Pandabean (Moot)
10. Large - 59cm - Neal Comley (Moot
11. X-Large - 61cm -

One XL left, who's going to snap it up?

The order will be placed early next week.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Thanks everyone for paying up promptly. All message are now read and accounts checked. I will order today so I can process posting before the Moot. I have soooo much to do in the next week! Looking forward to chilling out in the woods.

For the Mooties, please collect from me at the NC.

Ta, Phil

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have soooo much to do in the next week! Looking forward to chilling out in the woods.

For the Mooties, please collect from me at the NC.

Ta, Phil

Know that feeling well! I have a feeling this coming 6 days will fly by like 2 days and all I have the things I have to do will mean pulling some late nights to get done.

Looking forward to collecting my 2 Pith helmets, one leather bush hat, the longrider coat, 3 Woodlore knives, short wheelbase LandRover, the 25kg bag of smarties and lastly the Filipino wife I ordered from that "special catalogue" you linked me to :eek:.

Thanks for these group buys matey. Very much appreciated

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
"Looking forward to collecting my 2 Pith helmets, one leather bush hat, the longrider coat, 3 Woodlore knives, short wheelbase LandRover, the 25kg bag of smarties and lastly the Filipino wife I ordered from that "special catalogue" you linked me to :eek:."

lol, yep, I hope she can cook OK. I tried to setup a group buy but having done a survey I just couldn't source that many blondes with those stats at a decent price!:p

Hats are now ordered.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
"Looking forward to collecting my 2 Pith helmets, one leather bush hat, the longrider coat, 3 Woodlore knives, short wheelbase LandRover, the 25kg bag of smarties and lastly the Filipino wife I ordered from that "special catalogue" you linked me to :eek:."

lol, yep, I hope she can cook OK. I tried to setup a group buy but having done a survey I just couldn't source that many blondes with those stats at a decent price!:p

Hats are now ordered.

Would such a group buy be restricted to blondes?

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Would such a group buy be restricted to blondes?

Oh no, not restricted to blondes at all, if there had been a big enough demand for it I could probably have procured brunettes at 2 for 1!! The main problem was that there aren't a lot of Filipino blondes available!!

Personally I prefer brunettes, you can hold their hand just because you want to rather than because you don't want them to get run over on a busy road or fall over something! :rolleyes: I know a blonde can dye their hair brown but artificial intelligence just doesn't work that way! :borgsmile

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Right then, I am processing hats ready to post. It is a pain in the posterial region finding boxes and cutting them to size and down below the weight boundary!

You will need to put a chin strap on yours Phippsy, being in the middle of the Irish Sea like you are it will want to blow away on a regular basis, I know what that Manx weather is like, been there, shot pistols in that!

The remaining hats will come with me to the Moot on Tuesday.

I've already tested mine, it works! :)

Oh, and there is still an XL hat left if anyone wants to buy it There is a medium hat being used as a prize for the Safari competition I'm planing on doing. We may think of a whip round and compete kind of activity for the XL hat. It could be darts but I'm thinking of some other kind of target sport. We shall see.

Phil

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hats now dispatched by RM 2nd Class Medium Parcel Recorded for the following:

Phippsy
Steve27752
Darwa

Still working on yours Ashby001.

All the others are boxed back up ready to bring to the Moot.

The cashier at the main Post Office looked like I'd slapped her with a kipper when I said no to her request to know what was in the boxes. I explained that in a free Country we don't infringe people's privacy and that RM better rethink this new policy. Seems that there have been objections to this intrusive Stasi questioning excused with the old standby excuse, H&S! It just ain't flippin British! :rant:

Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE