Moot Naughty Corner Theme - Victorian Safari - Pith Helmets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Not going to look, not going to look, not going to... Bu99er, TurboGirl's just bid on it as a present for John Fenna. :lmao: :yuck:

If I wear it it will be a case of folk shelling out BIG bucks for charity :)

And there will be a need to alert the local hospital to be ready to treat a major outbreak of vomiting!

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Tarzan mankini, pink spork, leopard fur flip flops and a pith helmet... Suits you John.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
No need, I plan on wearing just the leopard skin loincloth and seamlessly slip into the "Me Tarzan!" role. Probably put EVERYone and his dog off dinner and the rest screaming nightmares for weeks.

The only thing that lets this cunning plan of mine down is the distinct lack of leopards here in Normandy. I was out most of the day hunting too.

Couldn't you tailor the fur from your Barney Rubble outfit?

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
I'll have one too

1. Crosslandkelly - Large.

2.Mesquite - Large

3. Biker - Large

4. Countryman - Large

5. Biker - Large (ordering a second one as a birthday present for my brother just for the helluvit)

6. Beamdune - Large

7. Buckshot - large

8. Buckshot again - large

9. vinnyp68 - large

Biker

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Top man Vinnyp68! :You_Rock_

I'll have one too

2. Mesquite - Large
3. Biker - Large
4. Countryman - Large
5. Biker - Large (ordering a second one as a birthday present for my brother just for the helluvit)
6. Beamdune - Large
7. Buckshot - large
9. vinnyp68 - large

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Possible to get two still? Probably both large... If not, don't worry about either :( wish I'd seen the reply earlier!

Last edited:

Biker

What's the deal with paying for it, payment now or at the moot?? Great idea, you gotta get involved lol

I think the deal is when 10 are ordered Midnitehound places the order and sends us each the bill to be paid by bank transfer. Collection at the Moot or an extra payment for P&P is arranged and the snazzy head wear is delivered directly to your house, mansion, gentleman's club or barracks.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
2. Mesquite - Large
3. Biker - Large
4. Countryman - Large
6. Beamdune - Large
7. Buckshot - large
9. vinnyp68 - large
10. tim_n - Large
11. tim_n - spouse of - Large

Right, that is the list, hmm, more than full! There goes a spare then!

If anyone else really wants one then it will be a case of posting here and seeing if there is any tweaking we can do.

I will PM out with payment details. I assume all these are for Moot delivery, no posting involved.

There is no leeway for me getting stung for Paypal fees on these at £3.4%+20p. I prefer the fee free bank transfer please. If you wish to double up among yourselves and settle up at the Moot then go for it but I need the money in to make the order. If I can get this ordered and delivered by this Friday then I can pass it to my alternative shipping transport to the Moot. They will arrive on the Moot Friday morning whereas I will arrive before on the Tuesday.

Ta, Phil

Biker

Top man Tim_n and his Missus. :You_Rock_

PayPal sent Phil (including a little extra to cover the fees). Doing a bank transfer from France takes ages and there's no guarantee the carrier pigeon would arrive in time to deliver said epistle to my financial adviser to release the funds. I paid the 14/- 3d as agreed. I couldn't get any bars of gold pressed latinum, sorry.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
There has been a mad scrabble for the pith helmets it seems!

I can order 10 MORE quality French Safari Pith 'Big Head' Helmets for way cheaper than they cost individually, normally £18.96 each. The supplying company has excellent Amazon reviews on all its styles of pith helmet. If 10 MORE people sign up then I will order, they will only cost £10 each. A fun, practical, cool, quality hat for the outdoors, holiday or party.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/French-Pith...&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=french+pith+helmet+big

Delivery will be at the Moot although I am willing to 2nd class RM medium parcel post for £7 (+1.10 for Signed For) I will order the larger size in khaki. This large size specifies a 59-61cm head but of course it will fit smaller heads too with some tweaking whereas the smaller one won't fit bigger heads!! Go on, I dare you.

13 - Neil Comley
14 - Clare Comley
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -

Woohoo, the first batch arrives tomorrow.

Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
2. Mesquite - Large
3. Biker - Large
4. Countryman - Large
6. Beamdune - Large
7. Buckshot - large
9. vinnyp68 - large
10. tim_n - Large
11. tim_n - spouse of - Large

Right, that is the list, hmm, more than full! There goes a spare then!

If anyone else really wants one then it will be a case of posting here and seeing if there is any tweaking we can do.

I will PM out with payment details. I assume all these are for Moot delivery, no posting involved.

There is no leeway for me getting stung for Paypal fees on these at £3.4%+20p. I prefer the fee free bank transfer please. If you wish to double up among yourselves and settle up at the Moot then go for it but I need the money in to make the order. If I can get this ordered and delivered by this Friday then I can pass it to my alternative shipping transport to the Moot. They will arrive on the Moot Friday morning whereas I will arrive before on the Tuesday.

Ta, Phil

Spouse of Large? You may be getting into trouble there lad.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE