Information sponge saying hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 7, 2006
Scotland, Glasgow
Hi everyone!
Im so glad to have stumbled upon this site as i found that it was getting quite hard to further my skills from reading books and info from websits that were no where near as full as this one.
I also love the way it is so interactive and look farwrd to pestering everyone out there in my bid to further my knowledge on BC.
Im based in Glasgow, Scotland and due to other commitments like studying, havent managed to get out there and practice what iv been reading as much as id like to.
If anyone is meeting and wouldnt mind a young apprentice tagging along, please let me know!.
I am also an Explorer Scout leader and if anyone has any tips on how to pass some of this info onto a group of hormonal teens that are discovering women, it would be greatly appreciated!

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Welcome, good to see another fellow scot on the site. I'm sure you'll really enjoy the site, the friendliness of the people on here and the wealth of information is amazing. Enjoy :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE