Hello everyone.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Califer

Jul 24, 2016
Telford
Hello everyone,

Just a few words of introduction. I work in the wonderful world of logistics security so I get away to the countryside as often as possible. I am ex-military and also an ex Group Scout Leader; I was the leader of the Scout Troop prior to taking over the responsibility for the entire group.

From my time in the Army and all the things I learned with the Scouting Association I have a fairly good set of bushcraft and survival skills. I am happy that I can say that my Daughter and 2 Sons are all capable of making a fire and safely cooking on it. As soon as he is old enough I hope to be able to pass on some of that knowledge to my Grandson also.

As a side project I have a web hosting service that I use to set up websites for family and friends that need a cheep web presence. I have always been a history buff so I decided to take it a step further and start studying for my BA (Hons) in Classical Studies this coming October.

I look forward to reading through the posts and meeting other members. Any questions for me? Please ask away. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE