Im Back For R&R........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Hello to all its been some time since my last thread due to Afghanistan.

Not been up to much in the dust bown adleast no real bushcraft type stuff...lol

Any way im back on R&R and its good to be home and see some green stuff and water about the place...lol... hard routine does that to ya.....he he he lol.......

So just thought i would say hi to all and hope you have had a productive year so far....

Regards... Chris.......

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi Chris, good to hear your back safe :)
Hope it's a thoroughly chilled out break, and you get some time to enjoy the woods.

atb,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I don't mate no, I've not spoken to him for a couple of months and he's not been on the forums much. Must be busy or up to some mischief somewhere.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
ye that sounds like him alright rich lol.....thank you to all im going to try my hardest to get out this week or early next before i go back out.....

Jul 26, 2009
My Front Room
Welcome back Chris.
I have been working on a local fella who has let me take me kids wild camping in one of his woods. When I find mi mobile I'll text him and see if a couple of big boys can play in his trees, if you up for it.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Chris

I may not have conversed with you personally on the forums, but I'm still glad you've come back home and can enjoy some R&R. You deserve it.

Regards

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE