how many smokers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

tommy11

Are you a smoker?

I didn't think of the bushcraft lot as smokers, but I like bushcraft and I am a heavy smoker at least 20 a day...

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
i,m not a smoker,

but i do love a pot noodle,....(chicken and mushroom) although i only do probably one or two a day,...

Stu,..

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Wont hold it against you - Im an ex smoker and can imagine puffing on a ciggy next to the open fire before climbing into bed would be quite satisfying....... Might go out and buy a pack...... no, no, must refrain!

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
20 a day. Rollies. Always have a means of making fire and a fag to give me time to think - now what was the question?...............

Jan 28, 2010
ontario
Tobacco is a wonderful thing. Cigars, pipe, rollyerowns...I smoke like there's no tomorrow. Nothing better at the campfire at night than a big fat Churchill.
God bless Sir Walter Raleigh.

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
I used to smoke a long time ago and liked it a lot but gave up.
A few years back I was a bit sinusy and a friend offered me a pinch of snuff, I am now a full time user.
Although I had completely forgotten smoking, the nicotine receptors in me still worked and I was hooked quickly.
Snuff is a great way to quit smoking; no pills, no gum, no patches, just an instant nicotine hit when needed.
Unfortunately it's very addictive, you're just swapping one drug for another and it has none of the sensual pleasure of a cigarette.
I do love to puff on a hookah whenever one is available though.
Happy trails...torc.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Tobacco is a wonderful thing. Cigars, pipe, rollyerowns...I smoke like there's no tomorrow. Nothing better at the campfire at night than a big fat Churchill.
God bless Sir Walter Raleigh.

When I had TB I had a Broncoscopy and saw the video of my lungs......sort of put me off my 40 a day habit; makes you quit quicker than patches or pills thats for sure.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
gave it up 37 yrs ago best thing i ever did but i dont hold it against people who do regards dave

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
On about 10 rollies a day these days, I going to try and quit tomorrow for the first time in 17 years, should be a laugh

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Gave up my 20 a day thirty year habit 4 years ago, haven't looked back since, used the money I saved (and a little bit more) to get a couple of nice PCP rifles, a newer Disco Landy, a couple of nice garden plots for using as allotment gardens, and a big chunk went three weeks "in" New Zealand last year, all paid for without any kind of loan needed, all done with cash saved at a rate of over £35 a week.

And a tad healthier thrown in for good measure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE