Hi from The Land of The Prince Bishops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ASLAN

Dec 1, 2008
Co Durham, UK
Been a regular visitor to the forum over many months whenever I've been looking for bushcraft related info. so thought I ought to register.

Some of you will know me from over on SOTP. I'm particularly interested in the craft side of things; I think I'm a frustrated artisan at heart. Never cease to be amazed by what some of you folk are able to accomplish with a few odds and ends and a bit of skill. Love getting out in the great outdoors and escaping all the everyday cares.

Grey Owl

Tenderfoot
Nov 26, 2006
Canada
voyagetothebay.cauc.ca
Welcome and enjoy the stay.

Keep in mind that is probably better to be a frustrated artisan than an artisan who frustrates people.:)

Looking forward to seeing your artisanship. Perhaps it will inspire me to add my own photos......when I figure it out.

Cheers.

ASLAN

Dec 1, 2008
Co Durham, UK
Hello and welcome a mate!What craft stuff are you up to?Hope you are going to post some photos of your work.

Been trying out a bit of spoon making, knife rehandling and sheath making of late. Want to do a bit more leather work as it looks a real challenge. Modesty forbids me showing these early efforts off but this spoon didn't come out to bad

spoon1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE