Andy Woods First Bushcraft Survival Sharp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Thanks for all the testing there JonD :) It is the most and best review I have ever seen for a knife and it passed with flying colours. I think I have my perfect retirement present to myself now, just hope it is available next year :)

Falstaff

Feb 12, 2023
Berkshire
Would it work if some of that sheath ally be replaced with a bit of slightly projecting sharpening/stropping steel? might be easier to hold/use and free up the sheath rod space?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Would it work if some of that sheath ally be replaced with a bit of slightly projecting sharpening/stropping steel? might be easier to hold/use and free up the sheath rod space?
You know this thread's ten years old?

Unfortunately woodknives.com doesn't seem to be functional now.

Falstaff

Feb 12, 2023
Berkshire
You know this thread's ten years old?

Unfortunately woodknives.com doesn't seem to be functional now.
Hah! didn't look at the date, my error. FYI Trend do 2 sorts of really light diamond sharpening plates that are light enough to backpack/glue onto say sheath and use in the field.

They used to do one half the width of the credit card size, which I use, still has a picture of it on their website but seemed to have dropped it as a product line.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE