Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Awww you both match! How sweet :) I think theres a feeling of 'you can't see their body language' with people not used to beardy blokes, it simply heightens the importance of the eyes for me which is a fiiiine place to look at a chap and read his intentions and mood :)

Its so stunning how different you all look sans beard. Top chaps, with or without, though :)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Last pic of me sans beard, back when i worked for British Airways

attachment.php

personally i prefer the beard by a mile, natural and free

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Hahaha I can imagine your little babby loving that daddyface! Cool shot :)

I feel for you lads on the whole beard acceptability thing for your jobs. I was hated on for not shaving my legs at one place and my pits at another :) Crazy innit... the poor beardyblokes in the catering trade who have to wear little beardnets always make me smile. I should've asked for them for my underarms :D

Your beards a lovely statement Bod, really looks good on you.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Cheers TG, the beard is just starting to get it's proper shape back after my last trim, i always thought those beard and stosh nets were quite funny but a bit offensive, not like everyone has to wear them for their eyebrows although i do like the mental image that has just painted.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I remember seeing the spoon version on QI a few years back, would it be a simple enough modification to a regular titanium mug, i'm not aware of how workable titanium is as a metal

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I thought exactly that when i seen you post that pic in your homemade rucksack thread

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
Oh godz, all we need is some of you in kilts as well and I'll be helpless for the rest of the day! Gorgeous beardy bits, lads :D
Kilts & beards, you say? My wedding day, last October (with my beautiful bride):

And, me, with my nephew, the night before, enjoying a pint (he had just returned from Afghanistan the month prior, so it was a dual celebration):

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just found that the worlds longest ever beard was 17.6 feet long and belonged to Hans Nilsen Langseth, 14th July 1846 - 10th November 1927

HansLangseth.JPG

Hans aged 66.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Boy oh boy, that's a great picture of Hans; hard to get your head around 17'6" of it though........... by the look of the chair and his clothing he wasn't short of a bob or two so probably not much of a bother to him :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE