Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...although confused by sexual harrassment i was very aware of it's existence and that us men were responsible for most of it
Wellll... I think the biggest difference is many men- especially younger ones- would feel uncomfortable with harassment after the fact rather than during, when they'd be kinda carried away with the moment. And for both, of any age, theres a huge pressure not to make waves about stuff afterwards. I definately know more creepy women than men tbf, just because they are not the person doing the penetrating doesn't mean they can't seriously screw someone up mentally by playing sexual power games and harassing others.

Hang on, NINE?!!! I didn't even know what sex was at that age! How can you try to teach the acceptable behaviours around something before you know what it is?! They'd not quite thought that out, had they?! But left you poor lads with the guilt of Adam. Religeous school should've known better tbh, I bet it put you boys off religon for life, all for a stupid assumption that all harassment stems from men. Ridiculous.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
If its been down for less than 5 seconds its okay to eat it ???
Of course! If they don't say no, flinch, move away (or in the case of lasses, smack you) in the first second, enjoy it for the second and if you don't want to be committed to further courses of action, remove it in the third. By the fourth, you're on a promise :D And the fifth.... well, no prizes for coming second eh..... :D

I'm sorry, thats very irreverent and definately not a good guideline for behaviour, should I step away from the keyboard ;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
. I definately know more creepy women than men tbf, just because they are not the person doing the penetrating doesn't mean they can't seriously screw someone up mentally by playing sexual power games and harassing others.

I salute you for your insight ma'am !

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Aye the way it was taught to us was, soon you will want to do more than put spiders down girls backs and everything you want to do is very wrong unless the girl wants you to and tells you so.

Put it this was i remember asking permission to get my first kiss aged 12 :lmao:The headmistress ended up paralyzed from the neck down a few years after i left, i'm not saying she got what she deserved or nothing like that but .......

i was well put off the sons of abraham religions at that school long before then

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
... i'm not saying she got what she deserved or nothing like that but .......
I feel kinda sorry for her... with that attitude, in many ways she was sexually paralyzed for years. She'd had that loathing programmed in the same as she did to many of the kids she was responsible for teaching.... what an awful cycle to perpetuate over a career, stealing away such a primorial, natural instinct which brings so much pleasure, before its even sparked! Tis a crime against humanity in a small sense. It's grand that you have got over those warped teachings, I think your beard growth saved youuuuu ;)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
There is literally beard humour on anything, just google image search with the word beard and anything after it and you get results, this was found from

beard to the rescue

beard_fist_and_the_demon__s_blood_by_jakrabbit96-d5ou7vu.jpg

29766.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
She'd had that loathing programmed in the same as she did to many of the kids she was responsible for teaching.... what an awful cycle to perpetuate over a career, stealing away such a primordial, natural instinct which brings so much pleasure, before its even sparked! Tis a crime against humanity in a small sense. It's grand that you have got over those warped teachings

Damn Woman, I owe you a bottle of mead, so many women play the "All women good, all men bad" lies. Please apply for your reward at "admits the truth at...."

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Damn Woman, I owe you a bottle of mead, so many women play the "All women good, all men bad"....
When I'm good, I'm VERY good, but when I'm baaaad, I'm better ;)

One day we shall meet and I shall take a glass of your suicidal scrumble thingy and we'll raise a glass to... well I won't as I'll be unconscious after the first sip, being a non drinker ;) Tell you what, if you have one of your infamous workparties on your property project, let me know and I'll come and help :) I loves a good workparty, me... SE Leic is a mere jolly jaunt away from you guys :)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
No thanks, once i was close to that with just brambles and those little sticky green ball things which contain seeds but it was not just the beard, dickie darts poking out everywhere too

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ah well, there goes my excuse to twiddle with mens face hair on the pretext of prettifying them ;) Shame it wasn't done with ivy in celtic knotwork, just down one side and over an ear, that'd look a bit more masculine green man look I reckon. No takers?! Moot challenge for Mr Fenna?!!

Gosh I bet yer man with the bee beard was breathing verrrry carefully!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah well, there goes my excuse to twiddle with mens face hair on the pretext of prettifying them ;) Shame it wasn't done with ivy in celtic knotwork, just down one side and over an ear, that'd look a bit more masculine green man look I reckon. No takers?! Moot challenge for Mr Fenna?!!

Gosh I bet yer man with the bee beard was breathing verrrry carefully!

You reckon his Misses calls him Honey?, and do you have to "comb" a bee beard? (I'll get me coat!)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I think it is safe to assume that he has waaaay too much time on his hands

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I think it is safe to assume that he has waaaay too much time on his hands
Or more likely, a woman who loves playing with beards and whose behaviour has got a bit extreme, I'd be like that ;) edit- we're the ones looking at it, we must have too much time too ;)

My favourite bearded man of the day if the russian guy who was released yesterday, Russias last axis pow from ww2. That bearded face should be a soundtrack to the thoughts behind it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE