Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Definitely too much time on my hands right now, feel like a hamster in a small cage

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
If I was an animal right now, I'd be a mad bitch, fretting over an invisible leash :) I think its questioning when these periods will be over and you can run free and happy again that send us mad. At least I'm getting to slip my bonds with a festival stewarding soon to regain some insanity :D

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
If I was an animal right now, I'd be a mad bitch, fretting over an invisible leash :) I think its questioning when these periods will be over and you can run free and happy again that send us mad. At least I'm getting to slip my bonds with a festival stewarding soon to regain some insanity :D

10 days to go until i get out my cage and go free range again for a while, got kayaking on sunday but this is just to stave off the cabin fever, I can't cycle properly right now as i am worried i'll aggravate my back problem and make being up in Scotland a miserable pain filled experience instead of a pleasurable pain filled experience, sadly it's a very fine line between enjoying myself and overdoing it and making everything that bit more of a struggle and the bloody line is invisible and moves. Staying focused on the positive is a full time job right now

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Seems beards are truly multicultural and anyone can have one, we don't prejudice in the realms of facial hair, did you not see Goatboy's post about Bears? We hetero men have definitely not cornered the market by a long long way
Aye! And it's good for us lasses to have ones that will always get away.... I think Conchitas beard is wonderful on her, she's not the only chick whose got more balls than most men :) I was deeply complimented when a bush bro told me I had, one frosty woodland workparty :D

Hahaha stonehippo, good point, well made :D

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Well folks, the heat has driven me to get this done a week earlier than most years, I normally leave it for the last day of the summer term but here it is, my now traditionally summer coat.

imagejpg1_zpsdd3d3be0.jpg

And yes that hat does get worn regularly ( its my third although strictly speaking the last two were fez ) as my hair tends to flop when wet and reveal my freakish birthmark. Hopefully the chins will tan fast. It's mainly functional but part wind up ill maintain until September.

ATB

Tom

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah now Tom,

You just need to get out the dickie bow and whistle and flute, get down to the Old Bull and Bush and you could be the host of "The Good Old Days" with those wondrous chops you have there sir.

To boost your memory of the event!

[video=youtube;2rsnsHLJNG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rsnsHLJNG0[/video]

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Well there was me going for sgt from Zulu after he had bought a pub and gone slightly to seed...

Remember when there was a brief revival of the Good Odl Days? Folk reenacting other folk reenacting in the 1950s turn of the century music hall..?

Any bets they will revive it again but with half the audience in Khaki while the Great War centenary happens?

TV executives, PM me with arrange my share of the profits....

I'll get my (smoking) jacket

Tom

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well there was me going for sgt from Zulu after he had bought a pub and gone slightly to seed...

Remember when there was a brief revival of the Good Odl Days? Folk reenacting other folk reenacting in the 1950s turn of the century music hall..?

Any bets they will revive it again but with half the audience in Khaki while the Great War centenary happens?

TV executives, PM me with arrange my share of the profits....

I'll get my (smoking) jacket

Tom

Yes remember the Steampunk Zulu survivor sage words when he witnessed the cloning accident of 1960's Liverpuddlian redheaded female singers...
"LULU's, thousands of them!"

I think I'd better leave now too!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You're both making feel me feel like i'm a reet youngster, cheers there's no better way to start a day

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Found another early pic of me when I'd shaved it off, from the same series of pics as the earlier one.
albumcover.jpg

And with a beard again from a very drunken and sleepless weekend down in London.
PartyinLondon.jpg

For balance have to dig out a pic or two of me with a longer beard now.

Hmm closest I can get to at the moment is New Year celebrations Hill - billy style with a longish goatee!

who%2527snext.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm going to chuck in another one of me, just to show that beardy men can also have a softer side. Me with baby hedgehog.

14506312109_352d349dd5_b.jpg

Awww look at his ickle bristles!, isn't he cute...

Oh and he's holding a hedgehog too!!!:lmao:
Nice picture Harvestman, it'll have the ladies coming hither and tither.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE