Garages

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
A bit off topic, but we all like man-caves. We've sold our house & are currently waiting for the paperwork on our new to us property to go through. Its got a single garage & small workshop, but I'd like to have a double garage as well, we will be speaking with a reliable builder(used him a number of times)this afternoon, but I'm thinking about a sectional garage if the cost of having one built proves to be to expensive, but I don't like the pebble dash look of them.
So has anyone seen something similar in a different finish, I'm thinking brick/stone/log cabin look a like ?, not that good with the computers, & all I can find are the pebble dash ones.

Regards,

Rob

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
I had a prefab for my old jeep n motorbike built, you can get all sorts of finishes and roofs for them , ours was a red brick lookalike tandem length not double width which was a pain for using the vehicle furthest in ;-) .

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks Mesquite. Mt6o6, I'm hoping to get a double as opposed to a tandem, as I currently have my tools & trailer in a secure container, & you are right its a pain getting passed one to the other stuff.

Rob

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Some useful links there folks, thanks for the help.

My limited understanding is that so I don't need planning permission it has to be under 2.5 metres in height & not to be forward of the property line. This will be forward of the property line, but the property is on a largish plot(1/3rd of an acre) so I think I should be ok, we'll make some phone calls today & see how we go.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE