Game of Thrones.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
They're now working. I'm looking forward to see if it's better than flashpoint. That's my favourite series so far.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
At the risk of derailing this thread, has anyone seen the HBO series Rome? I picked up season 1 at a boot fair here for €5 a month or so ago and I'm enjoying it a lot. Haven't seen all the episodes yet but what I have seen has been very good.

Oh yes, most entertaining, there is a second season that is worth looking out for.

Game of Thrones? I know it will steal my life so I will avoid it for now. The last time I followed someones recommendation for a TV show I lost about forty or more hours the 'The Wire', all in a single week. :)

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
At the risk of derailing this thread, has anyone seen the HBO series Rome? I picked up season 1 at a boot fair here for €5 a month or so ago and I'm enjoying it a lot. Haven't seen all the episodes yet but what I have seen has been very good.

Saw both series and loved them. It was a damned shame it was cancelled after season 2.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Saw both series and loved them. It was a damned shame it was cancelled after season 2.

Hmmm I didn't know they cancelled it, thanks for that info. Seeing some of the cast list for Game of Thrones, maybe HBO had them up camp and move there because I noticed the actor who played Ceaser is in it, saw him in the link Spiritwalker posted above.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland

You can follow the ongoing story in the old BBC series 'I Claudius'. The wife of Augustus who you see being introduced in the very last episode of the second Rome series can be viewed quite differently if you are familiar with the Livia from the old Beeb version.

:)

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hmmm I didn't know they cancelled it, thanks for that info. Seeing some of the cast list for Game of Thrones, maybe HBO had them up camp and move there because I noticed the actor who played Ceaser is in it, saw him in the link Spiritwalker posted above.

Rome is braw, and your right about the actors. the fella who plays Brutus in rome is also in game of thrones as one of rob starks men

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
never mind the willing coat i want the willing if only iwas 40 yrs younger lol regards dave
ps what about lost girl

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
All you fans out there may want this...
il_fullxfull.356376339_ops5.jpg
Sword Throne Toilet Decal Only £20

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE