Game of Thrones.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I don't watch this - but my daughter has just visited where they filmed "Kings Landing" whilst in Malta on business...is that good?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its worth watching mate. Its one of those - really cant not watch it once you've started type shows. You just want more. Its good.

I don't watch this - but my daughter has just visited where they filmed "Kings Landing" whilst in Malta on business...is that good?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I did watch the first series but just couldn't get into the second one so gave up :( I'm not much for TV to be honest.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I had to laugh when Frankie Boyle revealed the ending on Twitter. The hate filled backlash was immense and it was all over a TV show!

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I had to laugh when Frankie Boyle revealed the ending on Twitter. The hate filled backlash was immense and it was all over a TV show!

I just so don't want to know the end. Please don't tell me. I think I need to stop reading this thread just in case:eek:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Don't worry there's not even an end to the books yet, think there's 4 still to be published.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ive not read the books, so I dont know what it is.
But the 'portly' nightswatch lad, needs a clip round the ear for leaving that shard behind after it slayed that whitewalker chappy......whatever it was.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It looked like an obsidian spearhead.

But yeah, slap him.... he'd only cry though.

Ive not read the books, so I dont know what it is.
But the 'portly' nightswatch lad, needs a clip round the ear for leaving that shard behind after it slayed that whitewalker chappy......whatever it was.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HillBill
It looked like an obsidian spearhead.

But yeah, slap him.... he'd only cry though.
Same thing went through my mind as he ran off. Looked like a lovely bit of kit.

And mine.

I have read the books and got a rollocking of 'ere indoors for not letting her know what was about to happen. Every episode, its "what happens, what happens"; I thought 'jog on' this time :lmao:

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
I thought the same when he ran off without retrieving the obsidian blade. There have more as Jon Snow's direwolf found a stash of arrow heads, spearheads etc that were obsidian . I didn't know that they would be able to use them to kill the others.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I don't get shocked too easily by tv, i don't mean the gore by the way, but I really didn't see that coming!! It was a jaw dropping moment!!

For those that have read the books, exactly which book are we on?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE