Flee for your lives - he's back!!!

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi folks!

I'm back and I still use postal orders and wellies!!!

Due to a hefty workload over the last 2 years I gave the t'interweb a bit of a swerve for the most part.

Not been out much except for the odd bimble with the dog but kept in touch with some folk on the book of face.

Admins; can you PM me a postal address to which I can send my membership please? Ta muchly.

I can hear the stampede of leaving feet already. :D

Liam

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Life's good Mary, snakes and ladders - you have good years and not good ones, left the farm community and started a touristy takeaway at the forth Road bridge, car park on the south side. Been busy building that up really.

Hi andybysea, TS and Robbi :D I hope you've been playing nicely?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Mein gott! The Forth Road Bridge Food Poisoner is back! :D
Welcome back Sir, good to hear from you and looking forward to your usual unusual take on things.
Glad your safe and sound.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Thanks everyone, really glad to be back.

Got your PM Tony and will get onto it PDQ tomorrow.

When I was getting my takeaway off the ground I set up a page on the book of face, which helps enormously, but I ended up using that "socially" too.

Although FB has been a necessary evil, to my detriment I let my use of great hobby sites like this slip. All work and no play etc.

As a result, I stayed up way too late last night catching up/reading blogs, articles and posts.

it's your fault I barked at the lad that asked for hummus today :D

Liam

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D :lmao:

Oi! what's wrong with houmous/hummus ? I like the stuff, I have it on corn crackers for my breakfast.

Sounds as though your business has taken off :) Glad to hear it :D

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah….I'm a good vegetarian; chickpeas are good food :)

Sounds as though it's been a lot of work Liam; a couple of years hard graft. I'd imagine you'd be busy sited at the bridge though.

M

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.