Flee for your lives - he's back!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi folks!

I'm back and I still use postal orders and wellies!!!

Due to a hefty workload over the last 2 years I gave the t'interweb a bit of a swerve for the most part.

Not been out much except for the odd bimble with the dog but kept in touch with some folk on the book of face.

Admins; can you PM me a postal address to which I can send my membership please? Ta muchly.

I can hear the stampede of leaving feet already. :D

Liam

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Life's good Mary, snakes and ladders - you have good years and not good ones, left the farm community and started a touristy takeaway at the forth Road bridge, car park on the south side. Been busy building that up really.

Hi andybysea, TS and Robbi :D I hope you've been playing nicely?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Mein gott! The Forth Road Bridge Food Poisoner is back! :D
Welcome back Sir, good to hear from you and looking forward to your usual unusual take on things.
Glad your safe and sound.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Thanks everyone, really glad to be back.

Got your PM Tony and will get onto it PDQ tomorrow.

When I was getting my takeaway off the ground I set up a page on the book of face, which helps enormously, but I ended up using that "socially" too.

Although FB has been a necessary evil, to my detriment I let my use of great hobby sites like this slip. All work and no play etc.

As a result, I stayed up way too late last night catching up/reading blogs, articles and posts.

it's your fault I barked at the lad that asked for hummus today :D

Liam

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D :lmao:

Oi! what's wrong with houmous/hummus ? I like the stuff, I have it on corn crackers for my breakfast.

Sounds as though your business has taken off :) Glad to hear it :D

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah….I'm a good vegetarian; chickpeas are good food :)

Sounds as though it's been a lot of work Liam; a couple of years hard graft. I'd imagine you'd be busy sited at the bridge though.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE