Farewell chaps,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
didn't know you don't know why your leaving but all the best in whatever you do regards dave

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I hope this is a wind up or wah. If not, all the best with your new direction.

You know your stuff and your posts invariably made me laugh. I always looked forward to Jonathan D's and your banter.

I'm sad to see you go.

Cheers,

Liam

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Eh?...... Have i missed something?

Take it easy Dave, dunno whats gone on, but i'll be sorry to see you go mate.:)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
All the best to you Dave, you will be missed. And a massive thank you for all the work you have done here reporting posts etc, you've been a star and a great help. Feel free to pop in anytime, you'll be more than welcome!

Ed

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
***?!!!! Been gone just a couple of weeks and two of the "celebs" here at BCUK have resigned their commissions? Most odd, but I suppose there must be things going on that Ii wasn't aware of. Raikey and Southey, take care both of you fella's (assuming you drop bye to read this of course)

Perhaps wander back her when the dust has settled. You know they'll always be a place by the camp fire ... and dishes to clean, toilets to dig etc :naughty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE