Easter weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike Bowler

Dec 31, 2008
Cheshire UK
What are you all up to this weekend Any knife making, leatherwork, Bush crafting, holidays, shows BBQ's or just chilling out.
And sorry if you working.

I'm doing sheaths for my 2 axe's, Schrade steel,2 drawknives and maybe a general purpose man bag

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Got the granddaughters staying with us until Saturday evening so off to Woburn Safari park tomorrow :)

Sunday and Monday not sure yet but I know it'll involve some leatherwork :cool:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Church tomorrow (Good Friday) and Sunday. And with any luck, a fishing trip sometime over the weekend.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Got a couple of gardening jobs to do for people, one tree to prune & a couple of lawns to treat.

But my son has managed to get leave for the weekend & flies into B'ham this morning at 11 am, so looks like being a good weekend.

Happy easter everyone.

Rob

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Just off out now for the w/e with the Clynfyw Meeters Group, back on Sunday evening. Monday is getting stuff ready for a Totally Tribal Prehistoric Fair at Castel Henllys on Tues, at work on Wed (probably Bushcraft based - I love my new job working on the Care Farm where I now have a Bushcraft Basecamp too - the Service users at the farm are enjoying the woods too now :) ), sort, clean, put away and paperwork on Thurs. Training Day at work on Fri, work again on Sat - that is my Easter Week :)
I also have some leatherwork commissions to work on, review articles to finish writing, wine to get into demi-jons, wine to start (I have no nettle wine brewing yet!), a play to learn my part for, church commitments and a wife to talk to (sometime!).
I do not see me having much down time until next month!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm gardening, and hopefully persuading Himself and Son2 to do some repair work on the sheds.
It's beautiful here :D I'm sunburnt already :sigh:

Really, really feels like Summer has potential somehow :)

atb,
Mary

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
Allotmenting, family visiting, kit-sorting...
But first, waiting in for the phone company because the connection's on the blink!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Started moving house but we're chilling out Sunday and going for lunch somewhere...no camping for me for a couple of months :(

Mike Bowler

Dec 31, 2008
Cheshire UK
Well done some work over the weekend
Been practicing my stitching of a jacket for my Axe and schrade steel Comments welcome

Thanks for looking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE