dd hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
ok guys i'm stopping people joining as from now!!!!! because i have recieved so many of your payments that it would be a real pain getting your £1 and £2's back to all of you good folk if we went over 45 items...ok guys

I was being slightly less altruistic in my reply 'not at all fill your boots'. I meant by all means call a halt to the list, otherwise it may never end!

Looking forward to lazing in the mid-winter murk, just ordered an alpkit self inflating mat in readiness for a cold nights slumber under the stars (or more likely drizzly clouds either way it'll be good).

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1. beer monster........travel...................................................cheque received
2. ahjno...................travel...................................................PAID
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp................................cheque received
4. littebiglane............camping..............................................cheque received
5. dimond dave.........travel x 2.............................................cheque received
6. lodian...................travel
7. chainsaw..............travel..................................................PAID
8. geuf......................travel.............almost paid :)
9. leon-1...................travel
10. woodstock............travel..................................................PAID
11. in wood.................travel................................................cheque received
12. dark horse dave.....3x3 tarp............................................cheque received
13. nickg....................travel...................................................PAID
14. richie o.................travel...................................................PAID
15. sandbag47............camping x 2 and 3x3 tarp and travel
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp and webbing............................PAID
17. basha...................travel................................................cheque received
18. mirius...................travel................................................cheque received
19. bobfromholland......2 x travel and 2 - 3x3 tarps..................PAID
20. cliffc.....................travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
21. mr rimps...............travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
22. myheadsashed......travel................................................cheque received
23. eskimotwenty........travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp............................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel..................................................................PAID
26.mick miller.............travel and3x3tarp.............................................PAID
27.celt_ginger.............travel...................................................................PAID

the list as it stands..and yes i was begining to think this list would not end...
and the end amount of money this list will cost is £1212

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
The Alpkit Slim Airic arrived today, looks like it's going to work well for the winter.Very compact and I'm suprised how light it is.

Only £118 to go...

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
so far i have in cash/cheques is £1094...nearly there:)

I'm getting very excited ...... a little bit worrying really seeing as it's only a hammock ...... and I'm a adult :eek: :lmao: !

Me too. I'd be happy to add to the Sandbag beer fund if we go over 45 items.

Indeed. Any saving on my hammock can go to the Sandbag beer fund. A bit of a faff sending cheques for a quid or so!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i feel all exited aswell.........my wife is cashing the checks on thursday for me.so by end of next week i should be ordering the hammocks....mind you there is still one or two to arrive yet....two of them are from my TA buddys,but i can cover them.
if i had know you did'nt want your £1 and £2 back i would have carried on till all money is was in ..the sandbag beer fund would have given me a beer or two.but some would have had to go to some charity.the faff off sending the extra money back would not have been fun atall !!!!

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Fantastic, and I would have happily supported the Sandbag beer-fund but understand need to close this off sometime

Woodstock: you're either a very brave or foolish man. I'd get practising your Quick Entry Technique if you expect to avoid the rising hordes. :lmao:

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Fantastic, and I would have happily supported the Sandbag beer-fund but understand need to close this off sometime

Woodstock: you're either a very brave or foolish man. I'd get practising your Quick Entry Technique if you expect to avoid the rising hordes. :lmao:

Bit of both but I have tried every technique and repellents to no avail still get bit, in and around Tabrax, Auchengray there is no escape from the little bleeders

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
These dreaded midges, anyone seen one up close? The lakes round here have a resident summer midge that I can only describe as resembling a tiny oblong, with black then cream or white alternate segments. The mozi net I use usually does the trick, but step outside and they're straight on you.

Tiny little blighters, and it feels like a pin ***** when they take a bite, also for some reason the resulting bite is extremely itchy for over a week afterwards, the british mozi bites don't bother me anywhere near as bad as these do.

Again, repellents like Jungle Formula have no effect.

...It's Thursday, it's chequeing day....WOOOHOOO! Not excited in the slightest, not a bit of it!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1. beer monster........travel...................................................cheque received
2. ahjno...................travel...................................................PAID
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp................................cheque received
4. littebiglane............camping..............................................cheque received
5. dimond dave.........travel x 2.............................................cheque received
7. chainsaw..............travel..................................................PAID
9. leon-1...................travel..................................................PAID
10. woodstock............travel..................................................PAID
11. in wood.................travel................................................cheque received
12. dark horse dave.....3x3 tarp............................................cheque received
13. nickg....................travel...................................................PAID
14. richie o.................travel...................................................PAID
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp and webbing............................PAID
17. basha...................travel................................................cheque received
18. mirius...................travel................................................cheque received
20. cliffc.....................travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
21. mr rimps...............travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
22. myheadsashed......travel................................................cheque received
23. eskimotwenty........travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp............................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel..................................................................PAID
26.mick miller.............travel and3x3tarp.............................................PAID
27.celt_ginger.............travel...................................................................PAID

hi guys nearly got all the money......chequs cash today

Richie O

Jan 10, 2007
Harold Wood, Essex

There is always one that lets us all down and keeps the buy hanging about!! Come on Sandbag47 pay up already! :D

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys
i've done more back pedaling..i am about to get some more punters to the group buy...ok if we go over 45 and the price dose drop...i'd like you all to know that i don't want a beer fund.it will go to charity.....childline sounds good to me....if anyone want their extra money back pm me and let me know...but this is only open till i get the rest of the money in then the order will be sent straight away

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
9. leon-1...................travel..................................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel and (3x3 tarp notpaidyet)................................PAID
28.jimmyhighton..........travel and3x3tarp.............................................PAID
29.ukhaiku..................travel and3x3tarp..............................................PAID

ok guys we're on 47 now so childline is going to be happy now unless you would like the extra back

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Yet again the generosity and kindness within this community is a great pleasure to see. Your all wonderful people. Feel free to keep my change also sandbag.
To all, Thank you...
clap.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE