Sold DD Travel Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
After our last camping trip whilst trying :O_O: to repack the camping cupboard we decided that a clear out is in order.
So I've signed up as a full member and decided to move various bits on.

For sale :-

DD Tarp XL - Basically as new (I have another one I use) complete with pegs and guy lines in bag as form DD.
DDTarpXL1.jpgDDTarpXL2.jpg
£30 cash on collection (I'm in Sutton Coldfield) or £36 delivered(UK) payment via PP.

DD Travel Hammock. The standard mod of changing the daft stretchy "webbing" suspension lines to a rope loop(see pics) so that whoopie slings can be used. It's just the hammock and the bag.
TravelHammock1.jpgTravelHammock2.jpg
£35 cash on collection (I'm in Sutton Coldfield) or £40 delivered(UK) payment via PP.

Snugpak Underquilt for DD Hammock.
Underquilt1.jpgUnderquilt2.jpgUnderquilt3.jpg
£40 cash on collection (I'm in Sutton Coldfield) or £48 delivered(UK) payment via PP.

Whoopie Slings. I think they were made from 4mm dyneema but as pic shows its about 4.5mm diameter. Max length is about 225-230cm, min length about 55-60cm. Will come with a pair of 1" webbing tree straps, you can chhose which ones you want. I have 4 sets approx 1m, 1.25m or 2.2m long with sewn loops each end or 3m with sewn loop on one end.
Whoopie1.jpgWhoopie2.jpgWhoopie3.jpgWhoopie4.jpg
£10 cash on collection, £14.50 inc PP and delivery.

Now obviously the above items work well with each other. If you want multiple items I can ship together thus reduce shipping costs. If you want the whole lot together I have a few extras I'll chuck in. Just let me know and we can sort out costs.

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Price drop...
Tarp - £25 cash on collection or £31 delivered(UK) payment via PP.
Hammock - £30 cash on collection or £35 delivered(UK) payment via PP.
Underquilt - £35 cash on collection or £43 delivered(UK) payment via PP.
Whoopie Slings - £7.50 cash on collection, £12 delivered(UK) payment via PP.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Hey Grebby,
Sorry if this is answered with "its just the hammock and the bag", but it's correct that there is no mosquito net?
Cheers

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Mosquito net is a sewn in part of the hammock and all there.

It's just that I removed the original webbing that was the hammock suspension lines and replaced with the rope loops shown in the picture. This allows the whoopie slings to be used (or other systems) for hammock suspension.
The "4m of rope to support mosquito net" mentioned on the hammock bag is missing. I had a ridge line under my tarp that I clipped the net up to.

Cheers
Grebby

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Update - whilst I was sorting out the underquilt to go I found the mosquito support "rope".

It's basically 2 x 2m lengths of black 4mm bungee cord. So that will now be included.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE