dd hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
woodstock...

2x3 tarp is £20
3x3 tarp is £24

but as you are buying an item already you would save an extra £2 off the price of both items....the saving is in the cost of the postage

Apr 2, 2007
lincs
hi sandbag

as requested my cheque is in the post.

you are to be congratulated for all your hard work in getting such a good deal for the members

have a happy christmas and all the best for 2008

regards cliffc

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
hi sandbag

as requested my cheque is in the post.

you are to be congratulated for all your hard work in getting such a good deal for the members

have a happy christmas and all the best for 2008

regards cliffc

Seconded..............well done that man....................:You_Rock_

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1. beer monster........travel
2. ahjno...................travel
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp
4. littebiglane............campin g
5. dimond dave.........travel x 2.............................................cheque received
6. lodian...................trave l
7. chainsaw..............travel
8. geuf......................trav el
9. leon-1...................travel
10. woodstock............travel
11. in wood.................travel................................................cheque received
12. dark horse dave.....3x3 tarp............................................cheque received
13. nickg....................trave l
14. richie o.................travel
15. sandbag47............camping and 3x3 tarp and 2 x travel
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp
17. basha...................travel
18. mirius...................travel................................................cheque received
19. bobfromholland......travel
20. cliffc.....................travel and 3x3 tarp
21. mr rimps...............travel and 3x3 tarp
22. myheadsashed......travel................................................cheque received
23. eskimotwenty........travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
paypal will you cost more..but i'm ok with that....i did cheque because it is a safe way of tracking your money,same as paypal....pm me if you want to do an over form of payment

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp................................cheque received
5. dimond dave.........travel x 2.............................................cheque received
7. chainsaw..............travel
11. in wood.................travel................................................cheque received
12. dark horse dave.....3x3 tarp............................................cheque received
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp
18. mirius...................travel................................................cheque received
22. myheadsashed......travel................................................cheque received
23. eskimotwenty........travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp

soggy boots

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2007
Manchester
Hi Sandbag 47
Can I put my name down for a "Travel Hammock 2008".
Can I also pay by PayPal?
I realise this method of payment will be more expensive.
Soggy Boots

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp................................cheque received
7. chainsaw..............travel..................................................PAID
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp and webbing............................PAID
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp..............................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel...................................................................PAID

ok guys looks like 1or 2 of you are going to pay by paypal .give me a day or so to work out how much it's going to cost (i haven't got a clue )...
nightwalker is being my ginnypig and is sending a payment by paypal if it comes up short then i have only one person to sort it out with..ok guys

o'yes we have 36 items in the group buy now.....welcome soggy boots

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
As far as im aware, if your sending money from one personal paypal account to another there is no fee or percentage deducted. There's a small fee to extract less than £50 from your paypal account to your bank, but you will have over that amount and I therefore believe will not incur any fees. I'll send £55 to you now.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys,for anyone paying by paypal , i've sort of worked it out and rounded it up to the nearest 10 (just to make sure).

£33 add on £1.40=£34.40

£55 add on £2.20=£57.20

i know it's not correct but it's a only a couple of pence off the correct amount (i think)....
cheques are alot easier than paypal and cheaper .and less of a headache

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Thanks for your time and effort you have put in Stephen it has been much appreciated by myself and i'm sure the others as well, cheque is in the post buddy and many thanks
Peace and Goodwill

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
I want to increase my order if that is possible.

I would like to add:
2 x 3x3 tarp and
1 x travel hammock

so in total: two of both tarp and travel hammock.

Thanks a lot and have a nice Christmas everybody!

Bob

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
2. ahjno...................travel...................................................PAID
4. littebiglane............camping..............................................cheque received
6. lodian...................travel
7. chainsaw..............travel..................................................PAID
8. geuf......................travel
13. nickg....................travel
14. richie o.................travel.......................................almost paid :)
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp and webbing............................PAID
17. basha...................travel................................................cheque received
19. bobfromholland......2 x travel and 2 - 3x3 tarps
20. cliffc.....................travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp..............................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel...................................................................PAID

ok guys that makes 39 items so far.....blimey

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE