dd hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys it's now the 2nd and time to raid your piggy banks if you haven't already...as i get cheques/payments i will show them on this page (as you can already see above)
i know the post has been slow as some of you have already told me.
so as soon as the money is in i'll send the orders to ddhammocks...if you haven't sent me the money by the end of january ,i'll have to take you off the list...unless you let me know in advance of any problems as one of you has already.
ok guys ....
happy new year all

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
ok guys it's now the 2nd and time to raid your piggy banks if you haven't already...as i get cheques/payments i will show them on this page (as you can already see above)
i know the post has been slow as some of you have already told me.
so as soon as the money is in i'll send the orders to ddhammocks...if you haven't sent me the money by the end of january ,i'll have to take you off the list...unless you let me know in advance of any problems as one of you has already.
ok guys ....
happy new year all

I would like to thank Sandbag47 for all your hard work in pulling this group buy together. As I am in the middle of doing a group buy myself I can understand how difficult it can be. Thanks for your efforts matey.

Richie O

Jan 10, 2007
Harold Wood, Essex
Yep, I have to agree with littlebiglane :You_Rock_
Thanks for taking the time and effort to organize this group buy...
Although, i'm still not sure i needed another hammock :rolleyes:
:D :D :D

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1. beer monster........travel
2. ahjno...................travel...................................................PAID
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp................................cheque received
4. littebiglane............camping..............................................cheque received
5. dimond dave.........travel x 2.............................................cheque received
6. lodian...................travel
7. chainsaw..............travel..................................................PAID
8. geuf......................travel
9. leon-1...................travel
10. woodstock............travel
11. in wood.................travel................................................cheque received
12. dark horse dave.....3x3 tarp............................................cheque received
13. nickg....................travel...................................................PAID
14. richie o.................travel.......................................almost paid :)
15. sandbag47............camping and 3x3 tarp and 2 x travel
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp and webbing............................PAID
17. basha...................travel................................................cheque received
18. mirius...................travel................................................cheque received
19. bobfromholland......2 x travel and 2 - 3x3 tarps..................almost paid :)
20. cliffc.....................travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
21. mr rimps...............travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
22. myheadsashed......travel................................................cheque received
23. eskimotwenty........travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp..............................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel...................................................................PAID

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
still need some of your addresses folks.
if you have sent it i have it.
if you have not i need it.
so send it:):):):)

ahh poetry (not)

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Hi Sandbag and hello to all on the forum (what a wonderfully useful resource this is!). I'm new to the forum although I've been 'guesting' the pages for quite some time reading the hammock threads. I've managed to narrow it down to 2 possibles.

The Jungle hammock (Tom Claytor's) and the DD Travel Hammock. What puts me off the Jungle hammock is that there appears to be no way to use it without having to set the mozi-mesh up as well. For lazy summer days in the garden I'm happy to just dispense with the mesh alltogether (and you mentioned you can simply flip the DD round I don't think the Junglist allows this at all?).

My only reservation is my size and weight - 6ft 1" and 15 st - If the DD is ok for that (and I kinda trust the recommendations on here) I'd like to ask if I could be added to the list for a DD Travel Hammock and a 3x3m Tarp (the monies here waiting to go - I can pay direct into your account via online thingy, send a cheque, pay you through PayPal, whatever you need.)

All the best and hello to all - Mick

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Mick,

I'm just over 6ft and probably kicking about 14st after all the christmas gorging :( I have a DD travel 2006 and it fits me great. The DD hammock and tarp are not lightweight items so I think you should be fine.

Welcome aboard BTW,

Cheers,

Alan

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Thanks Chainsaw, just hope Sandbag can still get me added.

**EDIT - Damn, just read the closing date was the 2nd of Jan...humbug! N'er mind.

Nice video Pablo!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
mick miller your in luck as i'm still collecting money it not a problem..need you pm me your address..i will pm my paypal and address to you it's up to you how you pay..but make it soon please...and papal will cost you £57.20..cheque is £55.
ok :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1. beer monster........travel...................................................cheque received
2. ahjno...................travel...................................................PAID
3. andy e.................travel and 3x3 tarp................................cheque received
4. littebiglane............camping..............................................cheque received
5. dimond dave.........travel x 2.............................................cheque received
6. lodian...................travel
7. chainsaw..............travel..................................................PAID
8. geuf......................travel......................................almost paid :)
9. leon-1...................travel
10. woodstock............travel
11. in wood.................travel................................................cheque received
12. dark horse dave.....3x3 tarp............................................cheque received
13. nickg....................travel...................................................PAID
14. richie o.................travel.......................................almost paid :)
15. sandbag47............camping x 2 and 3x3 tarp and travel
16. Huon....................travel and 3x3 tarp and webbing............................PAID
17. basha...................travel................................................cheque received
18. mirius...................travel................................................cheque received
19. bobfromholland......2 x travel and 2 - 3x3 tarps..................almost paid :)
20. cliffc.....................travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
21. mr rimps...............travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
22. myheadsashed......travel................................................cheque received
23. eskimotwenty........travel and 3x3 tarp.............................cheque received
24. nightwalker............travel and 3x3 tarp............................................PAID
25. soggy boots..........travel..................................................................PAID
26.mick miller.............travel and3x3tarp.............................................PAID
27.celt_ginger..............travel...................................................................PAID

42 items

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys i'm stopping people joining as from now!!!!! because i have recieved so many of your payments that it would be a real pain getting your £1 and £2's back to all of you good folk if we went over 45 items...ok guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE