DD Hammock group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm sorry guys I've had to pull this - whilst the response has been good, I can't offer you a more competitive price (bar about a pound on some items) when you factor in the P&P getting it to you.

Last edited:

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
Nightmare! I got my frontline about 3 weeks ago and now this group buy comes up! lol
Oh well, such is life. It's well worth the full price anyway.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
May I add myself to the group, also if I'm here in Italy?
Of course, I'll add shipping cost as needed.
Many thanks, regards
Alfredo

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
No, I've just had word back from DD Hammocks - they won't be able to offer them at the prices I've quoted above for the number of orders I'm putting in I'm afraid - it'll work out more expensive than buying them direct from the shop. I've had one person who's going to the moot who wants a tarp which I should be able to fufil if he still wants it at the new price, but that's about it.

Sorry guys, if I'd been more organised a month ago I could probably have done this - the prices I'm being quoted are still good but not when you factor in parcel P&P which DD seem to offer for free.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE