Dartmoor Meet 1st to 3rd April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
If anybody is interested, myself and a couple of mates will be having a bit of a tidy up this weekend, camping aswell of course ,nothing too strenuous, if anybody is in the area having a wander or whatever and want to have a nose around or a brew ,not to do any work , they are more than welcome to have a look , even camp if you want , just give me a shout .

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
am trying to sort it to e there sometime over the weekend, if i can, will be saturday noonish through to sunday morning. doubtful can do more than that as meant to be family weekend :)

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
I don't think it has been mentioned so...

FYI

Sunday 3rd is Mothers Day

SWMBO was not happy when she realised this.. so we are having our Mothers day a week early, just to keep the peace.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
I don't think it has been mentioned so...

FYI

Sunday 3rd is Mothers Day

SWMBO was not happy when she realised this.. so we are having our Mothers day a week early, just to keep the peace.

swmbo here did indeed notice, but i will cook her campfire breakfast in tent to make amends :)

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hello everyone, just got back from 3 great days and nights camping and tidying up , Mayobushcraft and Ed came along and we did more cooking, eating ,drinking and talking than work but the weather was so good it was magic , not so sure about -3 on the first night but after that beautiful spring sunshine , it was still very productive we spent nearly 2 hours comparing kit etc , then of course too late to start work as it was time for dinner , sausage casserole, then after dinner drinks campfire chatter and sleep . Day 2 fried breakfast wash up , tea break small talk, blimey lunchtime leftover casserole noodles etc, change from hammock to tent move site etc , dinner time ,chilli con carne rice and beer , more fireside banter sleep . Oh yeah some chainsawing for an hour , got to earn your grub! . Day 3 early start lots to do coffee fried brekkie , little rest allow food to digest , washup , coffee break start talking about packing up , time flies when you are so busy , so packed up not with the same speed as the setup , funny that ! trekked back coffee and back to the real world ..we are all exhausted , and have submitted our time sheets i am owed , lets call it 2 hours for cash ...

Thanks guys for a brill few days nice to meet you James .

see you all at the foolish day bash Ivan..

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Phew, I'm glad I was working and couldn't make it. Sounds like hell. What a slave driver. Mayo and Ed must now be able to appreciate how the Egyptians who built the pyramids felt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE