custom waistpacks possible group buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Graham , Whats it like for movement and general 'feeling' when loaded up? I do like the look of them ( cost -No ) Just wonder if they have the desire to migrate southerly when loaded?

I loaded it up with some stuff, (about 2kg) and tried it out.
There are, on the padded "wings" on the waist belt, grippy sections that help to stop slipping.
the belt adjusts well, and the compression straps stop it slopping about.
I found it wasn't prone to drooping, unless it was seriously overloaded, but in that case, I'd add a supporting yoke.
I plan to add a couple of the Keyper clips and a couple of straps to make up a harness.
Plan 2 includes a couple of H-4 waispacks on the front, paracord loops, and the aforementioned straps.
That's in the future though.
At the moment it's doing fine as it is.
the only problem I have with it is the lack of storage for a nalgene bottle, but I can get an external pouch for that.

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
EDIT;- I'm not convinced that beyond a certain size something like the Sabrecat is just to big and heavy to comfortably hang around the waist without some sort of Shoulder or Yoke set up to balance the weight out and stop the bouncing that will accompany it.
Maybe some sort of chest rig affair would be a better option ?

HTH

Mine's set up like this:

IMG_4538a.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE