Crusader Cup Lids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
PS it would be good to have pictures of them getting put through there paces

Hi Russ,

One pic of your excellent Lid being used, it was open fire night tonight instead of one of my smaller hobo or pepsi stoves. But worked just as well :)

Lid%20testing.jpg

and another of my little Stove testing area or as the missus would say the eyesore lol

Stove%20testing.jpg

Tree

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Mine worked a treat at Middlewood, was trying it out on my PocketCooker (first time use of that too). A few folk were asking if you planned on making more - so you might have a wee cottage industry going there ;)

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
hi just a wee update for folks Ive just ordered another sheet of aluminium enough for another 48 lids but I don't plan on making them anytime to soon :eek:
Thank you to everyone for there kind words about my lids there very much appreciated
:) :) :)

big thanks Russ :D

S

Selous

"I'm Mr Stoddart" No, I am, really. "The name's Stoddart...."

Arrived today. Excellent bit of kit. I'm off to my bolt-hole in Northumberland next weekend and I'm taking it with me. I'm making it and the mug my focus for an ultra-light trip (which is usually what I aspire to anyway); just the kit I stand up in, tarp shelter, consolidated as necessary against the weather, open-fire cooking....

Thanks.

Richard

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I was one of the ones eyeing up your lid at Middlewood. Looks like a great peice of kit. Could I have one please.
PM Sent

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Warthog here it is in use nice bit of kit
:You_Rock_

Attachments

• In use.jpg
    In use.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Ready for Sea.jpg
    Ready for Sea.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 59

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Excellent keep the pictures of them in use coming :D

There still a few people who's payment hasn't come through yet :eek:
if you haven't sent it could you please do so :eek:

Has everyone got there's that ordered one ?

cheers Russ

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Mine arrived but I still haven't used it! Sorry! I've been a bit poorly, so hopefully it will get used this weekend. I've got a little trip planned, just a day hike, but hopefully it will come into it's own in this weather.

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Excellent keep the pictures of them in use coming :D

I think we should have a competition of pics of them being used in the coolest location, a bit like when people send pics in to magazines of them being read ontop of Everest and the like.

My last pics were at Seacombe, Purbecks, Dorset coast.

Btw, I had a ration pack in there heating up in now time then topped up the water for a brew. The lid really made a difference on a day so cold that Greenheat sachets normally won't boil water.:thanks:

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Hi there Warthog

I haven't ploughed through all 3 pages of this thread and you may have answered this already, but can I have one please - either now if you have any or sometime in the future if/when you knock up some more?

Thanks a lot

DHD

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Hi there Warthog

I haven't ploughed through all 3 pages of this thread and you may have answered this already, but can I have one please - either now if you have any or sometime in the future if/when you knock up some more?

Thanks a lot

DHD

Me too! Thanks.

What fuel are you using for these? I was using the hexi blocks the other night but they burn pretty quickly.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hi im looking a making another batch sometime in the next few months :)

Could the following people please let me know there screen name
Mr Giddings

many thanks Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE